• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 what you like in residentevil.net and what you dont ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I personally feel everything in residentevil.net is pretty pointless right now.... I really dont care to build an online diorama, or spend points on wallpapers when I can just download better ones off the computer for free anytime...! - I dont care for the different color SO CALLED EX-COSTUMES that dont do anything nor is there any weapon or load differences beisdes the costumes being eastery-pastel colors ! - I would really like to see weapns added, different costumes, different characters for mercs , or even new perks for multiplayer or single player. They tried to do an elite thing like COD but it offers players really absolutely nothing except maybe if you wanted to see how your friends were doing or take a glance at the leaderboards.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The wallpapers, icons and dioramas are there to customize your profile not for you to downlaod them and use them somewhere. As for the costumes, yes pretty much useless, i find all the original costume colors better anyway but this is just the first batch. Let some time pass and see what they add.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
This is something stat lovers or perfectionist would enjoy. I myself do because I like to see down the road how much I've put into the game. Its only been out awhile. I'm sure it will offer more as time goes on.

HELLBOY1980

Well, for anyone whod like to add me to their buddy list on residentevil.net I go by hellboy on there and I will say yes to anyone on it and always more than welcome to help out or give advice on the game. For Ps3 players who are looking for help in mercs or want to tackle the campaign on professional I go by robertguarante on psn .

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well, for anyone whod like to add me to their buddy list on residentevil.net I go by hellboy on there and I will say yes to anyone on it and always more than welcome to help out or give advice on the game. For Ps3 players who are looking for help in mercs or want to tackle the campaign on professional I go by robertguarante on psn .
Can you help me with Professional please?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Well, as mentioned earlier, the wallpapers and stuff are there for your profile since they don't let you upload your own pictures.

Anyway, some of the things I like about it include the stat comparison system and the competitions. . . more so the competitions than anything else. I love them because it gives me a specific objective. Having a goal to work towards gives the game a lot more extended playability.

The main things I don't like are the way some of the pie charts are organized, and the long loading times (although I suppose the latter is warranted considering how fancy they made it look) XD

And, as plenty of people here have already said, they'll probably be adding more stuff in the future.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I wish they did a character usage percentage for mercenaries so we can see like how many times we've used each character, died as them, kills with them etc. They did it for the guns so dunno why they didnt take it further. Also half of RENET doesnt work whenever i go on it...mercenaries leaderboards, partner list, site buddies, always seem broke for me

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The wallpapers, icons and dioramas are there to customize your profile not for you to downlaod them and use them somewhere. As for the costumes, yes pretty much useless, i find all the original costume colors better anyway but this is just the first batch. Let some time pass and see what they add.

i actually like the colour variation of Helena's costume ex2, it has a BSAA colour theme-esqe to it, even if R.P.D. is actually still on the back (with a dark blue over-tone), it matches with Chris's default :p. this is when i actually want to choose Helena and have a Sniper Rifle instead of her default of her other weapon the Hydra (shot-gun).

side-note: i'm still hoping they offer Jessica Sherawat as an unlockable , even if officially she wasn't in the campain :) as well as Sheva Alomar can too as well. (Mercenaries, it can totally make sense)

HELLBOY1980

I wish they did a character usage percentage for mercenaries so we can see like how many times we've used each character, died as them, kills with them etc. They did it for the guns so dunno why they didnt take it further. Also half of RENET doesnt work whenever i go on it...mercenaries leaderboards, partner list, site buddies, always seem broke for me
-you have to link your xbox or psn account to your capcom account

Top Bottom