• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do if one day you woke up an ur life waz like RE!!!!

Darlinny49

I would be pooping in my pants, but then think about what the best place "underground facility" was closet to my house and board up there, In the mean time make sure I visited the nearest gun shop and load up, then shot them zombies in their heads :)

Darlinny49

You are so right, but I wonder if Zombies would be able to run or walk, cuz if they can run we are screwed

Jill Valentine fan

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=145.msg10177#msg10177 date=1216341987]
Good point. But remember, headshots aren't always the solution. :D
[/quote]

why not

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
first off , i sure as **** would not board myself up in a facility, they would somehow end up getting in and eating everyone..and ammo only lasts so long.
in the end you would starve to death or get eaten..
i would lock myself up somewhere, where i new there was multiple exits..plenty of food, perhaps like in dawn of the dead in a mall..
then i would wait it out, not be a smartass and try and take on zombies..if they came to us fair enough i would pop some heads, but after that lay low, to get the attention off whereever it is your staying.
although i think if that did happen, then us regular citizens would survive..its more than likely that our citys would get bombed to stop the outbreak.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'd go on a Raid, shopping centers! hahah get myself some nice stuff. with some friends yanno try an make a day out of it.

Hoady

I would stay on my roof for awhile and then i would build a bridge from my house to the trees and then we can keep building till we live like wookies and then the zombies will die of starvation.See i've planned everything out.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I'd get out my favourite AK and go on a killing spree around my neihbourhood(sp?)

Then at least i know i'd be safe for a while with no zombies left near my house....right? ;D

Top Bottom