• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Would Be Your RE Blood Type Quiz

What would be your character blood type?

• Type O

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Type A

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Type B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type AB

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Japan uses blood type to determine personality. Similar to astrology. Resident Evil is no exception. So if you were a Resident Evil character, what would be your blood type or personality?

https://www.quibblo.com/quiz/jK8hf_c/What-Japanese-Blood-Type-Are-You

List of confirmed Resident Evil character blood types.
https://www.deviantart.com/feartheoverseer/journal/Purpose-of-Blood-Type-in-Resident-Evil-593834078

I would be type O:

You can be described as a confident, self-determined individual - your optimism for engaging in some sort of activity makes you seem very hard-working and active. People would either support you passionately, or avoid you for the energetic personality you have. Your self-assured personality isn't all of you, though - you're intuitive, too.
But you can be self-centered and unpredictable on a bad day. Your cold and somewhat arrogant behavior can lead others to bestow the informal term "workaholic" upon you. Because of this, you have difficulties trusting others. You're doubtful and suspicious of people - always suspecting someone of having an ulterior motive.

Sounds close enough.

PinkHerb

Healing Item
I took the quiz, It is Type A:

You're probably someone who is patient and sensible - you're a responsible yet earnest figure to others. You aren't overly extroverted, but you're not an introvert either. You're generally reserved and you can be creative, too.
However, you tend to be stubborn: your earnest personality and tense moods can make you inflexible to change. You're somebody who is constantly fastidious - being picky and precise are some things people might say about you. You're always concerned that everything be right: you despise even the smallest imperfections.

I'd say it is close

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
My real type is Type O.

However, according to the quiz, I am AB which is the exact opposite in a technical sense. lol.

You're probably very controlled of yourself - you don't like to elaborate too much when it comes to yourself. You're cool and rational: you don't try to change the world, but instead you seek the best way to adapt to it. You can be deemed fairly sociable, but you're not any bit of a party animal.
Yet your openly cool and seemingly controlled personality isn't all there is to you. You can be forgetful and irresponsible, leading to giving off a "split personality" image towards those who know you well. You're also critical and over-analytic when facing an unavoidable crisis: just because you're rational doesn't mean you're responsible, too. People either love you or try to avoid you.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Ah. I suppose I could mention my actual blood type is A- while my answer on here was 0.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Type O negative is the best donor blood type since it can give to any other blood type. It is a blessing. Unfortunately, you can only receive type O negative blood. You are the UNIVERSAL Donor.

I am O+ meaning I am a Universal donor to anyone who has positive type blood. Fun facts. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Am I the only person that doesn't know their actual blood type? :p

I got AB, but I struggled with choosing answers because sometimes at least three of the answers applied to me, so the description isn't entirely fitting. But then, maybe I am rather like Sheva or Rebecca.

Murrdogg93

Am I the only person that doesn't know their actual blood type? :p

I got AB, but I struggled with choosing answers because sometimes at least three of the answers applied to me, so the description isn't entirely fitting. But then, maybe I am rather like Sheva or Rebecca.
Whenever I struggle to pick between answers, I try deducing by choosing which answers would I sacrifice or which one would I keep, or which one fits me the most times.

Top Bottom