• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What was your favorite Cutscene?

weskerfan

she isnt the one who turned into the sea creature,it was a gint uroburos.

but i felt bad for her...

Die Zombie Die!

Ah right, all I saw was her feeling crappy and then the next minute this whoooole huge thing.

I was watching Dexter at the same time :)

Died the first time because I didn't realise you had to push buttons -.-

Stuffe

I dunno if you can call it a cutscene. But before the first uroboro ****. There's a alpha dude screaming in the distance. That freaked me out atleast ^^

Was thinking that there would be a bigass ****er comming up any second, was stealthing the whole way to the dead dude in the 'burning room' ^^

z0mbie_hunter

Had to be one of the very last scenes. In the plane and it was opened and Wesker was flying out and grabbed onto Sheva and Chris staring in her eyes and the flash backs. Very very moving cutscene. I nearly teared up.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
All of the Wesker fight scenes and the mini scene where he picks up the rocket and starts throwing them at you. "Holy ****!"

Ryan

One thing I will say about this game is that all the cutscenes are very movie like in there own way. I have to admit that my favorite cutscene would be when they revealed the mysterios person to be Jill Valentine. The expression on Chris's face was fantastic and very life like.

Die Zombie Die!

Valentine;29032 said:
I liked the Marshlands, it gave me a strange feeling after reading that document in the village.

The kids diary?

Because I read that too and was like :unsure:

It was moving to read the change and how it all happend.:(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I liked the part where some dude was hanging upside down an a big crocodile jumps out the water an eats him lol

Godammlover

Haha, RE5 that cut scene is quite funny for me D:

My favorite cut scene is the flash back of Wesker, Jill & Chris... Mahn, Wesker kicks ass.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah Weskers got some mean force punch going on, his hand just gets shoved through your chest an out the other side lol Thats a cool super power! I'd like to have it ahahaha

Godammlover

Yeah, but I've come to a conclusion.. Japanese films have that move. It's where you ram your hand into someones chest and rip their heart out. Wesker has that, just cba to rip their heart out. He's too quick for that you see :p!

Top Bottom