• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHAT THE HELL ?!

Mr.Tony

I've been playing RE 6 recently..and i finished the whole Leon's compains,no offense but the game is horrible...
No flash backs of old memory...i mean like MGS and MGS4 when you play as Snake and gets flash backs of shadow moses here, there is nothing...and i mean nothing you play as Leon and you Re-Live Raccoon City..But it's all bla bla nothing...no skin chills no nothing...Also who and what is that Helena ??? and that Simpson or Simmons...why the hell they keep jumping into new **** unknow characters..keep the old bosses damn it...Plus why there is no Key researchand why there is no puzzles ?
why there is no Scary moments ??? i don't get this...
Between RE3 and RE Rev 1
There is a huge difference it's like the Jill of Rev is a different person,not the one of the RE3...
RE3 was damn scary as hell...remember when Brad got caught infront of her in the PD in the beginning of RE3...check her face..she was Frozen of Scar andnow you telling me she is that courage girl...What the??
It's like the story writer has changed...and the storyis switching from person to person...which i hate for good reason...now the new MG Survive..whatthe crap is that crap..instead ofRe Making MGS 3 they make..I ain't playing it Koji just finished the Story of MGS V as i heard..because i haven't played MGS V ground Z and MGS PP...Anyway..i really wanna know what the hack is going on...
Hope that RE7 will one single writer..because honestly the Serie should have ended in RE3...because that makes sense...
I feel this again when they made a new **** creppy bazoomba Called Crash of titaniess or ****...that guy is not evenl like him and he do punchs...
I loved Crash Bandicoot but my Crash is gone...
Same goes for RE...
I played alot of the series of this game..and up at this point it's **** now that i'm in Chap 2 chris...
The game is **** honestly i'm playing because of the respect i still have towardthe serie that's all if it was another game without that title i won't look at it...Anyway thanks for reading Hope i'll get some replies.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hey there. I def got a few things to say on this.

Resident Evil 6

Stick with it dude :p It's not that bad of a game. I still liked it, but I'll admit that it has some high and low points. But it's definitely not a "**** game". It managed to **** a lot of fans off and it did not live up to Capcom's promises. I think Chris has the best story in the game. All 3 stories offer a different game play style. I'm sure you'll like one of them :p If not, then there's Revelations 2. Which I think you'll like. That one combines the best elements of the old games and the new games. It also has the best story in the series imho. It's very complicated, and it's by far the darkest game in the series. The game will introduce some new characters but it'll have your characters that you know and love, as well as bringing a major, major face into the series. It's not a new character, but it's a character you haven't physically seen yet. Revelations 2 won't leave you bummed out in that aspect. As for RE7, it looks like it'll be mainly all new characters. We know of Ethan, Mia, and the Bakers are pretty much confirmed for the main game. There's also a lot of speculation of another character as well, but shhhh.

Metal Gear Solid

Phantom Pain is a great game and you defiantly want to play it. It has some fantastic game play and the story is good once you get over it. Which might take a couple weeks after beating it. It has a really deep meaning as always and changes something major from the original Metal Gear game. The ending parallels the ending of Sons of Liberty. I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but Kojima pulled the whole marketing switch again. As in the game you're getting is NOT the game you thought you were getting. Of course a lot of fans were really ****ing ****ed. Kojima stated that Big Boss creating Out Haven and recruiting everyone is to remain a mystery and a void to the players. We know he does it, but we don't see it. I'm only telling you this so you don't get upset and say **** that game before you're even half done. While you see a lot of classic characters, it takes place a few years before Grey Fox, Naomi, and even Sniper Wolf and the rest of them come into the fold. No Solid either, so don't hold your breath. The biggest disappointing factor in the game is probably the lack of boss fights. Which is a series trade mark. It's probably the best open world game out there. It works very well and the world feels alive and real. It's a very good game and make sure you do all the missions. You can actually beat the game without getting the real ending, which would be a shame.

As for that Metal Gear Survive game? LMAO! You do realize that Konami stated it was a spin-off and non-canon when they announced it?

I also think they are making a MGS3: Snake Eater remake. Look at the quality of the cutscenes for that ****ing pachinko machine. The amount of money they would have spend on the graphics and recreating scenes in the game isn't worth it for a freaking slot machine. We could see a remake within 2-3 years. Who knows, I think it would be amazing and I'd definitely buy it and play it. Just look at those visuals.

Hey man whats up, sorry to hear your displeased with Resi 6. In terms of puzzles, I feel like Zero was the last hard and original Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4 changed the pace of the series, but it still stays true in terms of storyline, hero and bosses, Leon, Ada, Wesker etc...

Don't give up on 6. For some reason, your not the only one, the mass crowd hates 6. That's one reason why I found this site, I said to myself, not everyone can hate 6 and where Resident Evil is leading. And there are tons of different feelings towards these games.

I happened to be around for the very first Resident Evil in 1996. It was one of a kind, got me instantly hooked. I remember when 2 came out, 2 brand new characters, one of them was Chris' sister, now both Leon and Claire, and Sherry, and Ada, theyre all Resident Evil classics and must haves. I grew up with the franchise, I remember when Resident Evil 4 came out, as a fan of great video gaming, Resi 4 was also breakthrough, collecting ammo and pesetas from dropped enemies. super fun, better aiming system. Resident Evil 5 was the first two player main Resident Evil and your boy Wesker is all up in that. Here comes 6.

Resident Evil 6 is the most action packed one of them all! Leon campaign, Chris, Jake! A whole new character, and Sherry Birkin!!!!, and if you want old school puzzles, keep playing, Ada got a lil bit of trickyness in her campaign.

Ill admit, Simmons aint the greatest of all villians but he represents the kinda corrupt business of where bio terrorism is leading. And Ustanak is dope, very reminiscent of Nemesis. And Wesker aint in 6, but he aint in 2 or 3 also, and those games are just as epic. Just sharing my opinion and experience for another Resident Evil fan, peace!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ill admit, Simmons aint the greatest of all villians but he represents the kinda corrupt business of where bio terrorism is leading. And Ustanak is dope, very reminiscent of Nemesis. And Wesker aint in 6, but he aint in 2 or 3 also, and those games are just as epic. Just sharing my opinion and experience for another Resident Evil fan, peace!

And the funny thing is..... Is that Simmons could have been a great villain. They set him up as a good villain at first and then he just unraveled and the writing became a mess with him. I was quite disappointed about that. It didn't feel very consistent at all.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Looking at RE7- and now all I want is a game like RE6... Well in terms of 3rd person gameplay and getting to see iconic characters.

Honestly though I enjoyed RE6 and Chris does have the best story. Ada's is probably my second favorite and then Sherry and Jake's. Leon's campaign was pretty boring.

I'm in the mood to replay this game now.

Mr.Tony

Thanks to you Airuku and everyone who posted here, what you said was useful, sadly my Xbox360 Brook up again..i have to fix it in about a week or so...we'll see..about it, anyway thanks...i will play it and End it and than move to the Final and waited game RE REV 2...and see what can it bring...

Top Bottom