• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the Hel?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
To the Goddess of the Dead, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! Hope it's filled with everything you love!

Here's a birthday card just for you!

1d6631a4c01476fb8780a5c7873fdadd.jpg

(I tried to find a Maze Runner cake but there weren't any good ones. One would have been awesome if it had Thomas and Newt on it, but it had Newt and Minho! :( )

Also I know you aren't 17 but just go with it, k? :D

Have a fantastic day!! :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Thank you, everyone! As a symbol of my gratitude, everyone who thought of me will receive a voucher granting you a place in the most beautiful part of Helheim once you die. (Except for my father and Romero, you already have that voucher anyway - I'll have to come up with something else for you two.) Unfortunately though, it does have an expiration date in the world of the living, so make sure you die within the next 527 years.

To the Goddess of the Dead, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! Hope it's filled with everything you love!

Here's a birthday card just for you!

1d6631a4c01476fb8780a5c7873fdadd.jpg

(I tried to find a Maze Runner cake but there weren't any good ones. One would have been awesome if it had Thomas and Newt on it, but it had Newt and Minho! :( )

Also I know you aren't 17 but just go with it, k? :D

Have a fantastic day!! :D

Oh, I'd love to be 17 again! But there is a 1 and a 7 somewhere in the long number that constitutes my age in Earth years, so it's fine. And the rest of the cake is great too, I'd like your post more than once if I could, so stop apologising!

Speaking of Newtmas, I finally got their second film on DVD, along with Mockingjay: Part 2 and a few other nice gifts, and I got invited to dinner, so yes, I had a great day!

Top Bottom