• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What RE would you like to be Reworked?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If you could choose any RE game which would you change and why?

I would say RE5 the game had AMAZING potential really and playing with a friend was fun as hell too.

But it got stale and boring pretty fast. shiz and giggles my friends and I did on Vs made it worthwhile though.

But it they made it like the Beta with puzzles and that one cavern area that one part was implemented in the Ancient Ruins section of the game it would of been amazing. also with enemies and monsters would be a bonus.

I wouldn't mind the absence of 1HK enemies though.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Funny, RE5 was also the first game that came to my mind when I saw the title of this thread. I enjoyed RE5 a lot and I played through it many times, but I recently read a few articles about how the game was originally supposed to be, and it sounded so much better! I can't believe they dropped all those great ideas just for the sake of co-op. So if I could change one game, it would be RE5: Change it back to the original version!

black 93

Probably RE6. That storyline had so much potential and it just got messed up with the four campaigns. Four campaigns is too much for one game, and it would have been great to see more older characters like jill be playable or claire have an apperence in chris campaign. Id also love a rework or remake of RE3, fighting the nemesis with todays console power would be amazing.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Honestly, I would want every classic RE game to be reworked a bit. I would rather have the over-the-shoulder camera and the item management of 4 in the previous games. One thing I dislike about the older games are the 6-10 set item slots in the inventory and the fixed camera angles. I know that there's auto-aim in the classic games, but it shouldn't be necessary because I as a player can't see an enemy the character can see.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE5. In terms of Story, RE5 was PERFECT, however, making it co-op was a HUGE mistake, and that should only be an option for Mercs and Vs. I would make it exactly the same, except Sheva would NEVER exist, and Chris would be the only playable character. With Jill playing the same role the whole game, only so that SHE may assist Chris in giving Wesker he rocket to the face at the end...

extravagant

RE2 and RE3 need a proper remake in the classical traditional versions such as the first REmake for RE1. Tank controls, pre-rendered backgrounds, narrow hallways, 6-8 inventory slots, ink ribbon saving, etc...

The older games worked better with the traditional ways. So if we get a RE2make or RE3make, it should be remade with the classical controls and inventory style.

I understand that the tank controls is hard for most of you but it's actually easy as **** for me. I been playing RE for over 14 years

Top Bottom