• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What non RE character would you like to see in a RE game?

And why? The character can be from any show, movie, manga, comic, book, videogame, ect. And just in case other members may not know your character of choice, please post a link or pic of them.

I would love to see Venom via Eddie Brock:

Here's what "they" look like. (Venom is 2 individuals in 1)

Venom-Wallpaper-venom-173221_1024_768.jpg

I could totaly see Wesker and the others confusing this with a BOW. (Pretending that Wesker never got killed or just came back somehow XD) Wesker trying to figure out where this BOW came from and trying to figure out their weakness since they're so powerful.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Big Boss Or Solid Snake

Big Boss-I believe he would think the zombies could be a trick from The End or The Sorrow

Plus He is such a badass

Solid Snake-He'd give us some humor by fantasing over a zombie but he's also seen some weird **** as well not as much as big boss but mehh

If not them maybe Dante

And the reason is pretty obvious

Big Boss Or Solid Snake

Big Boss-I believe he would think the zombies could be a trick from The End or The Sorrow

Plus He is such a badass

Solid Snake-He'd give us some humor by fantasing over a zombie but he's also seen some weird **** as well not as much as big boss but mehh

If not them maybe Dante

And the reason is pretty obvious
Who is Big Boss? The end and the sorrow? Can you explain them please. :)

Lol, the reasons for Dante is exactly why I wouldn't want him in the game. The game would last 5 minutes. XD In less he felt like playing which is basically all he did in 4. (Then he'd just transform back into Leon XD)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Heather Mason and Henry Townshend, my two favorite Silent Hill characters. Heather can launch her Sexy Beam at Wesker while Henry simply goes, "What the hell..."

Here's a link to their wiki pages:
http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Heather_Mason
http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Townshend

I'd also want Yami Bakura and Marik with guest appearance from Slender Man. I can totally see Bakura challenging Wesker to a children's card game. And Marik mind-controlling Steve via the Millennium Rod to mess with Claire.

Links:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Bakura
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Marik_Ishtar

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Who is Big Boss? The end and the sorrow? Can you explain them please. :)

Lol, the reasons for Dante is exactly why I wouldn't want him in the game. The game would last 5 minutes. XD In less he felt like playing which is basically all he did in 4. (Then he'd just transform back into Leon XD)
Oof...Believe to explain Big boss is explaining the whole MGS Series He's THAT important
But anyways it's like this

There are 4 Snakes:
Solid Snake

Solidus Snake

Liquid Snake (Or later on in the series Liquid Ocelot)

And Naked Snake (Big Boss)

To put the whole thing in the easiest way I can explain it

Big Boss is the Father of the other snakes

The other 3 snakes are Clones made from Big Boss's Genes, Anyways his surrogate mother "The Boss" was part of the cobra unit, The End and Sorrow are members of that unit

What is intersting about them is that The Sorrow and The End can see the dead and on various occasions make them 'Undead' in a sense

The Sorrow can literally kill you in you're dreams so Big Boss may think this is a dream by the Sorrow.

The End Is always saying stuff like "I can sense your presence" or "This will be your End"

And Thus both summon some (REALLY F-Up) Ghost that in one game "The End" could kill you even after death

The Sorrow takes people you have killed and makes them litearlly react like zombies always trying to grab you and stuff
(You can troll him by not killing anyone)

And The End is suppose to be the 'Life Force' of all forest that exist which makes him a god in a way

Plus he appeared in 3,4,Peace Walker and Portable Ops as a secret

BTW as a fun fact in Peace Walker you can recruit Hideo Kojima (The creator of MGS) for the lol's

Reactions: 013

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
OMFG, Dexter Morgan FTW! I don't know who that other guy is, but id like to know. :D
That would be Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :) That ones a joke, I just think his character is hilarious. I know my boy Dexter would FSU in a zombie apocalypse :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sam and Dean Winchester, from Supernatural. That would be perfect. They're so used to dealing with the Supernatural, that a man made threat could actually give them trouble. Plus, could you imagine the rivalry between Dean and Leon. I bet Sam and Chris would just stand in the background and laugh their asses off.
samWinchesterVSdeanWinchester.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm not a big fan of crossovers in general, but that's what this thread is about, so let's see...

Someone said the game would be over in five minutes if Dante was in it, but how about Sailor Moon? Her Heartache attack is the best weapon for crowd control the world has ever seen, it would blow anything within the radius of a Mercenaries map to bits in seconds! :cool: Love can be quite deadly, you see... But I wouldn't mind the new Dante either, he's hot. :D

Other than that, maybe Bella Swan, Lara Croft, or Alice from Alice: Madness Returns. The latter could use the weapons from her own game: A kitchen knife (melee), a pepper mill (machine gun) and the famous teapot cannon (grenade launcher). Alice: Virus Returns!

I'm not a big fan of crossovers in general, but that's what this thread is about, so let's see...

Someone said the game would be over in five minutes if Dante was in it, but how about Sailor Moon? Her Heartache attack is the best weapon for crowd control the world has ever seen, it would blow anything within the radius of a Mercenaries map to bits in seconds! :cool: Love can be quite deadly, you see... But I wouldn't mind the new Dante either, he's hot. :D

Other than that, maybe Bella Swan, Lara Croft, or Alice from Alice: Madness Returns. The latter could use the weapons from her own game: A kitchen knife (melee), a pepper mill (machine gun) and the famous teapot cannon (grenade launcher). Alice: Virus Returns!
I'm ususally not a big fan of cross-overs either, but sometimes it depends.

Goodness I haven't seen Sailor Moon in ages, I don't even remember her powers other then her badass break dancing transformation.

Lara Croft would kill it! She's a total survivor, I think she'd be perfect for a RE game to the point that it would hardly feel like foreign character.

I have no idea what Bella would be doing there besides standing there looking stoned. XD Maybe she could share her weed with the other characters for therapy after it's all over. LMAO

Ya know, this thread gives me an idea. Resident Evil should start having guest characters in their mercenaries mode. Lara Croft would be good, and maybe...Sub Zero? Lol, totally random, but freezing BOWs would be awsome!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
The Duke fan in me would love to see Duke Nukem in a RE game but I'd already know the outcome of that, Duke would massacre every monster in the franchise with little effort, leave Wesker a broken, beaten and humiliated mess, make Barry know it IS Chris' blood after kicking Chris' ass and then ending up with Jill, Claire and every one of the other RE girls in bed.
Damn that would be fun to have Duke in a RE game lol.
Seriously, if someone modded him into RE5 or RE6 I would buy the game just for that :)

It would be awesome to see Dante in RE as well and I mean the real Dante, not that new abomination. Also Trish from DMC, would love to see her against Jill.

I would have said Lara Croft, but I want nothing to do with her after her new game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Courage the Cowardly dog.
A hippie.
Mobat or Bolt.
Wolverine.
Max Pain

If you don't know them, Google for pictures. ¬_¬ But I'll do a brief explanation. Because I'm kind.

Courage the cowardly dog is pure fear you cant forget and weirdness I mean a pink dog?
A hippie probably wouldn't last long.
Mobat and Bolt are fast runners, I guess that could get kinda boring but It would be better then all those stupid horror films when people die for pathetic reasons. rant.

Wolverine & Max Pain, Come on.

And to be cliche' I'm gonna say any famous rapper (EXCEPT Lil Wayne, Jesus...)
I wonna see how hard they really are... :p

Top Bottom