• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What names would you give your kids?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CassidyAcid;71598 said:
Yeah it's pretty common here to have two names. Some are "double-barrelled" for example Mari-Clare or Amy-Louise.

Yep...I've known quite a few guys and gals who have the double-barrelled names. My little niece's name is Chloe-Brooke.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Kellyrose;71601 said:
Either Amber or Jocelyn for a girl.
John, after my brother, or Logan for a boy.

One of my besties name is Jocelyn! :D Only she prefers being called Josie. Logan's a nice name for a son too.

Mr Sunshine

I found it! I found it!

I will name my son José Manuel Ortiz!

hmmm.. now that I think it again we might have a problem with the surname...

.. Hey tremor do you happen to be named Ortiz? :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;71613 said:
*sigh*

I'll take this as another "NO".

#30 :lol:

If you say so...you just want cake :p

@ La Femme: Ever since Mr. Ledger passed away I said that if I ever have a son, that I would name him after Heath Ledger. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, that's my reason for choosing Michael.

My reasoning for choosing Heath is a bit different... I would have named my son after Heathcliff from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights - who ironically Heath Ledger was actually named after, heh.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;71622 said:

My reasoning for choosing Heath is a bit different... I would have named my son after Heathcliff from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights - who ironically Heath Ledger was actually named after, haeh.

I knew Heath Ledger's whole first name was Heathcliff, but it never occured to me that he was named after Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. :eek: You learn something new every day lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yep, he and his sister both were named after Healthcliff and Kathy from WH. His sister's name is Kate. I thought it was pretty cool when I heard about that as well, especially because I love that book.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It is kinda of hard for me to choose since me and my girlfriend are arguing over the names, but my suggestions were...

Girl: Cheyrl, Mary (Yes of course it is coming from my sig), Faith, Jill (No I am not getting this from the character Jill Valentine), or Heather.

Boy: Chris (No I am not getting this from the character Chris Redfield), Alex, or Nick.

I am mostly hoping to have a girl in the future, and I am hoping that me and my girlfriend can agree to call her Cheyrl.

Mr Sunshine

The Major;71628 said:
It is kinda of hard for me to choose since me and my girlfriend are arguing over the names, but my suggestions were...

...I am mostly hoping to have a girl in the future, and I am hoping that me and my girlfriend can agree to call her Cheyrl.

Am I missing something? You are 15 right? :blink:

CassidyAcid

La Femme Fatale;71622 said:

My reasoning for choosing Heath is a bit different... I would have named my son after Heathcliff from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights - who ironically Heath Ledger was actually named after, heh.

Haha that's odd... I'm named after Emily Bronte! Kind of. She used the pen name "Ellis", which is unisex, so that it looked like her works were written by a male author.

Despite that, I spell my name with an "e" on the end so it looks more feminine :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Ellise is a really sweet name. :) The Norwegian variant is Elise but I think the English spelling and pronouncing looks and sounds more classy.

Fallen91;71591 said:
I see that some of you give two names. Is it so common? Because here we only have the first name and the surname(two first names is rare) and It's unlike that the second name you say is the surname. :confused:

Anyway, if it's a girl I would like to give her an ancient greek name like Hermione or Electra.

For boys I have absolutely no idea! Seriously!
A middle name is very common here, and I've got one myself. Some few people have four names - two middle names, or a double first name and a middle name, or a middle name plus a double last name. I've heard about people with more than four names also but that is very rare.

If you get a boy name him Romero! :p

Fallen91;71613 said:
*sigh*

I'll take this as another "NO".

#30 :lol:
I must have missed something. :huh:

Trinity

We have diferent names and no spelling so you won't be able to pronounce them but anyway

girl: evgenija
boy: dimitrije

Mr Sunshine

Trinity;71779 said:
We have diferent names and no spelling so you won't be able to pronounce them but anyway

girl: evgenija
boy: dimitrije

We have that names here too. It's Evgenia and Dimitris in greek and that is how they are pronounced.

Edited: Uh. I feel like an idiot actually. They are Orthodox Christian names that's why we both have them.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Hmmm... If It's a girl, Kia (after me mother's desceased mother) probably. If it's a boy... well, I can't decide.

Top Bottom