• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WEAPON???

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
what is your favourite weapons?

since we play resident evil games as well as we love the heros definitely we love some weapons!

to me i love useing shotgun(jail breaker) and magnom(L.hawk) also the bolt action sniper rifle

shock why not the semi automatic?

obviously when it come to the stopping power of the bolt action its in the top but take time to

reload that when the semi automatic sniper came better in tight situation! but the playr skills

can change that...share us a littile about your favourite weapon and why.....

IS THAT ALL STRANGER HEHEHEHE THANK YOU

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
My favorite weapon is definitely the Chicago Typewriter and for some admittedly biased reasons. Mainly because I loved the Tommy Gun in general ever since I first saw it when I was a wee itty bitty cub in 2002 after I played Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and pretty much became my favorite gun of all time after that point onward and the gun I used the most, and besides being the weapon I enjoyed the most in the original Mafia, it has became the weapon I enjoyed the most throughout every game that I have played since, including RE4 and RE: ORC (As much as I really don't like ORC anymore). Plus there is one more reason, one very personal and silly reason, but I am not going to say it (All I'm saying is that it goes back to 2002.).

Two other weapons that I really like are the Killer7 from RE4 and the P90 from Revelations, although those are for biased reasons as well. The Killer7 for being a reference to one of my favorite underrated video games and for being an AMT Hardballer which is another one of my favorite guns in real life, and the P90 simply because it's a P90 which is also another gun that I also like in real life.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
My favorite weapon is definitely the Chicago Typewriter and for some admittedly biased reasons. Mainly because I loved the Tommy Gun in general ever since I first saw it when I was a wee itty bitty cub in 2002 after I played Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and pretty much became my favorite gun of all time after that point onward and the gun I used the most, and besides being the weapon I enjoyed the most in the original Mafia, it has became the weapon I enjoyed the most throughout every game that I have played since, including RE4 and RE: ORC (As much as I really don't like ORC anymore). Plus there is one more reason, one very personal and silly reason, but I am not going to say it (All I'm saying is that it goes back to 2002.).

Two other weapons that I really like are the Killer7 from RE4 and the P90 from Revelations, although those are for biased reasons as well. The Killer7 for being a reference to one of my favorite underrated video games and for being an AMT Hardballer which is another one of my favorite guns in real life, and the P90 simply because it's a P90 which is also another gun that I also like in real life.
if i tell you we love the same weapons!!! like killer7...and your reason not silly i know what you talk about our reasons may be silly and dumb to others but that what make us best in what we do..wisdom :) ...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
My favorite weapon is probably the Shotgun from CVX, however, the PRL412 was also pretty fun.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
My favorite classic weapon is the Colt Python; it's like a rite of passage for any RE game. Always loved being able to kill just about everything in one shot, though I usually save it for boss fights and faster enemies that I need to put down quickly; hardly ever use it on anything less than a chimera. Also really enjoying the Assault Shotgun in the Remake, very nice addition that one - makes it so you don't have to lug around shotgun ammo all the time. The Grenade Launcher equipped with Acid Rounds has always been a favorite of mine as well and the Freeze Rounds, which I believe are exclusive for Nemesis, were pretty damn awesome. (Not as big a fan of explosive rounds and flame rounds. In fact, flame rounds are my least favorite grenade launcher ammo unless I'm going up against plants.)

That Linear Launcher from Code Veronica left a lasting impression on me even though it was only used to waste Alexia - unless you count the infinite linear launcher you get in Darkside Chronicles. The Samurai Edge is always nice to have in your arsenal - my preference is Barry's modified version, though Wesker's version is nice as well, though not as powerful - especially in Operation Raccoon City; the only other handgun that might rival it in that game is one of the silenced ones but that's just personal preference. (Fong Ling's Silenced Handgun was also my favorite in Dead Aim.) As for main weapons in ORC, I dig the Ravager and the Hammer - not a lot of ammo but you have a lot of control over where your shots go and they're pretty powerful weapons too. (Assault Shotgun in that game is pretty awesome too.)

The Hydra is probably my favorite weapon in recent games, though; very powerful shotgun that is absolutely amazing for close quarters situations. I also used the hell outta some Proximity Bombs in RE5 - they were an absolute must for me along with Incendiary Grenades, though it should be noted that I didn't appreciate the incendiary grenades quite as much in RE6...I dunno, either they were different or the situation was too different.
And I always loved killing majini with Rotten Eggs. That **** was just too funny.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
My favorite classic weapon is the Colt Python; it's like a rite of passage for any RE game. Always loved being able to kill just about everything in one shot, though I usually save it for boss fights and faster enemies that I need to put down quickly; hardly ever use it on anything less than a chimera. Also really enjoying the Assault Shotgun in the Remake, very nice addition that one - makes it so you don't have to lug around shotgun ammo all the time. The Grenade Launcher equipped with Acid Rounds has always been a favorite of mine as well and the Freeze Rounds, which I believe are exclusive for Nemesis, were pretty damn awesome. (Not as big a fan of explosive rounds and flame rounds. In fact, flame rounds are my least favorite grenade launcher ammo unless I'm going up against plants.)

That Linear Launcher from Code Veronica left a lasting impression on me even though it was only used to waste Alexia - unless you count the infinite linear launcher you get in Darkside Chronicles. The Samurai Edge is always nice to have in your arsenal - my preference is Barry's modified version, though Wesker's version is nice as well, though not as powerful - especially in Operation Raccoon City; the only other handgun that might rival it in that game is one of the silenced ones but that's just personal preference. (Fong Ling's Silenced Handgun was also my favorite in Dead Aim.) As for main weapons in ORC, I dig the Ravager and the Hammer - not a lot of ammo but you have a lot of control over where your shots go and they're pretty powerful weapons too. (Assault Shotgun in that game is pretty awesome too.)

The Hydra is probably my favorite weapon in recent games, though; very powerful shotgun that is absolutely amazing for close quarters situations. I also used the hell outta some Proximity Bombs in RE5 - they were an absolute must for me along with Incendiary Grenades, though it should be noted that I didn't appreciate the incendiary grenades quite as much in RE6...I dunno, either they were different or the situation was too different.
And I always loved killing majini with Rotten Eggs. That **** was just too funny.

SO Colt Python!!! fan of magnom? me too how about killer7 in RE4 and Chicago Typewriter and throw me in any situation i will rock^_^ also Fong Ling's Silenced Handgun was tactic more thin a stopping power its good in takeing out zombiez fast when they in larg nimbers in small area.Samurai Edge one of my best handgun becuse of its nice looking and modren stopping power...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm not a Leon fan, to be honest. Not to mention that I didn't like the theme of gameplay and I never watched a single cut-scene in its entirety in the time I was playing. (Which is never a good sign. If I don't like the story, I'm not finishing it, I don't care how awesome the graphics are.) Resident Evil 5 was way more enjoyable and I actually had a lot of fun with it. Didn't really like it as a Resident Evil game but the game itself wasn't too terrible if you stepped back and removed it from the RE universe in your mind.
Plus Lost in Nightmares and STARS Wesker in Mercenaries mode made up for any shortcomings it may have had in my book.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I like Sheva's bow in RE5, the special handgun you can unlock in the REmake, and any kind of magnum. Gameplay-wise, I'm best off with machine guns since my aim is terrible, and of that category I like RE6's Bear Commander most.

what????? you shock me with this sweety realy!!!!! RE4 its even better then RE5..what thing you dislike in RE4????

Prepare for another shock - I didn't finish that game either, which makes it the only RE that I started, but never finished. Terrible PC controls and technical flaws, and nothing that could keep me interested enough to torture myself through it anyway - didn't like the story or the characters or anything else, really. Some of the locations were nice, though.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I'm not a Leon fan, to be honest. Not to mention that I didn't like the theme of gameplay and I never watched a single cut-scene in its entirety in the time I was playing. (Which is never a good sign. If I don't like the story, I'm not finishing it, I don't care how awesome the graphics are.) Resident Evil 5 was way more enjoyable and I actually had a lot of fun with it. Didn't really like it as a Resident Evil game but the game itself wasn't too terrible if you stepped back and removed it from the RE universe in your mind.
Plus Lost in Nightmares and STARS Wesker in Mercenaries mode made up for any shortcomings it may have had in my book.
im a leon fan also not that what make it better thin RE5!!! graphics was great in that time and still does the story line was great nothing was wrong with it it was perfect RE game...you seems a chris fan its clearly from your avater photo and i will not argue with you in this matter.. all i try to say is graphics or not the game was great in every angle maybe you have other view and likes about games graphices not classic one maybe?!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I like Sheva's bow in RE5, the special handgun you can unlock in the REmake, and any kind of magnum. Gameplay-wise, I'm best off with machine guns since my aim is terrible, and of that category I like RE6's Bear Commander most.

Prepare for another shock - I didn't finish that game either, which makes it the only RE that I started, but never finished. Terrible PC controls and technical flaws, and nothing that could keep me interested enough to torture myself through it anyway - didn't like the story or the characters or anything else, really. Some of the locations were nice, though.
no comment im realy shock i spend years and years playing it every inch in the game i know it. its just like my home .....you realy like graphics more thin the core and the story of the game!?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Do you even read what people say? Magnolia said she doesn't really care about graphics when it comes to enjoying a game, and I said nothing about graphics at all. So why are you trying to depict us as graphic hounds who don't care about anything other than that?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No what I was saying is that everyone praises the graphics of RE4 and how cutting edge it was for the time of its release but I just couldn't get into it. No matter how good the graphics are, I'm gonna be more interested in the story value and I just couldn't find enough story value in RE4 to keep me interested.

Reactions: Hel

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Do you even read what people say? Magnolia said she doesn't really care about graphics when it comes to rating a game, and I said nothing about graphics at all. So why are you trying to depict us as graphic hounds who don't care about anything other than that?
sorry i was shocked from what i see....its not like that just most of people and also my friends fight over RE games realy and they attack RE4 more and like RE6 and 5....sorry all i try to say is that RE4 great game ...and yes i dident finish reading sorry for answer in such a behave like this........

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
No what I was saying is that everyone praises the graphics of RE4 and how cutting edge it was for the time of its release but I just couldn't get into it. No matter how good the graphics are, I'm gonna be more interested in the story value and I just couldn't find enough story value in RE4 to keep me interested.
very cool you dont even watcha single cutsecne and play a chapter or two?!!!!! just dident quite understanding you sweety.....and yet you judge it like you play it and know everything just take time play understanding it thin judge.........i will accept any judge you will say about it

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah I did play part of it and it didn't interest me. I'm not going to finish playing a game that I can't get into to satisfy you or anyone else.

Top Bottom