• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

L

Lurker

Anyway, The REmake was my favorite. So many old memories and a good lot of new ones.

T-Virus Injected

I loved the REmake. What they added to it with Lisa Trevor and the Crimson Heads only added to how good the game was.

I miss Barry...

Dos

Having only played RE3, 4 and 5- RE4 is my favourite of those three. After being used to the over the shoulder perspective of RE4 I found the third-person perspective in RE3 hard to get used to. But RE3 was a great game, and I like the concept of Nemesis stalking throughout the entire game.
My love of RE4 is pretty well known, and needs no explaining. I just think it's the best video game I've ever played, full stop. I accept that RE4 isn't a pure survivor horror game- but I think it blends horror and action quite well (where RE5 fails), although towards the end of the island it starts to lose the scare factor- think of Chapter 5-4 for example, which apart from one Regenerator in a dank prison is just one long string of open, war and military areas.

RE5 graphics are amazing, and the game is a great ACTION game- but not horror. I can't think of one single occasion in RE5 that genuinely had me scared to proceed, for example. I've only ever played RE5 on easy and normal, and I'm aware that veteran and pro are very tough and probably scarier as a result, but my point still stands.

ConvictedMP5

Rathit;66220 said:
lol, im stuck on the non-canon B scenario.

the B senarios in RE2 are canons. they take place at the same time as A senario for example

Leon A/Claire B
Claire A/Leon B

claire A and Leon B are the canon senarios :)

Mr Sunshine

Godzilla90s;66321 said:
Rathit said:
lol, im stuck on the non-canon B scenario.
the B senarios in RE2 are canons. they take place at the same time as A senario for example

Leon A/Claire B
Claire A/Leon B

claire A and Leon B are the canon senarios :)

Which means that he is stuck on the Claire B scenario! ;)

Mr Sunshine

Godzilla90s;66332 said:
i know lol. im just correcting him cuse he is thinks that the B senarios non canon's :)

No! He isn't wrong! He says "I'm stuck on the non-canon B scenario". Like you said the one B scenario is canon while the other B scenario isn't!

Wesker_xSTARSx

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis / Biohazard 3: The Last Escape

Why is it the best? Because it's the first and only game I've ever played where I've paniced to get away from a boss. The reoccuring Nemesis.

Top Bottom