• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Samuel Bowden

Zombie Killer
Ya lets here it. If you said four and up what one did you start at; explain yourself. I'm 17, enlisted in the marines and still have played and beaten every Resident Evil game; and seen all movies. (NO EXCUSES IF YOUR 16 AND OLDER)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I started playing with the original Resident Evil on PS1. So I guess that's why I like the originals. That being said, I am a big supporter of the films and I quite enjoy Resident Evil 6. I think if they took all of the things they added in 6 (shooting and reloading while moving, and being able to dodge on the ground and stuff) and intertwined them with a game that was actually more horror based with claustrophobic surroundings and very little ammo, they would have a damn good game.

InfiniteRocketLauncher

Itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food.
RE3 . The scenery, the music, suspense, the main antagonist, puzzles, weapons. I liked mostly everything about RE3. The mood takes you from 0 to 60 at every turn and that special Nemesis tune that builds up the anticipation as you go through the door/walk down the stairs and then as you transition to the next screen BAM! The door slams, the Nemesis theme plays, you hear S.TA.R.S, and the chase is on. It never gets old.

black 93

code veronica and remake. Dunno about anyone else but im starting to get a bit ****ed off with the lack of any sign of a new resi. All that comes up is that bloody millionth release of RE4 on pc. The last new game that was released was revelations on console and even that game was over a year old by then. Only so many times you can play the old ones before fancying sonethin new. So sick of 'HD re-releases' of the same old games. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if an RE6 gold edition or something came out next.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
My favorite is still RECVX, but after playing REvelations, I think I've found a second favorite!

Jamie Queen

What has happened to resident evil?, I played R.E 1, 2 n 3 for the PlayStation and then The Game cube remake of the original and also R.E zero and 6 and after a 9 year absence from gaming I have just started playing Operation Raccoon City and going by this it seems to have lost all the characteristics that made Resident Evil what it once was!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
What has happened to resident evil?, I played R.E 1, 2 n 3 for the PlayStation and then The Game cube remake of the original and also R.E zero and 6 and after a 9 year absence from gaming I have just started playing Operation Raccoon City and going by this it seems to have lost all the characteristics that made Resident Evil what it once was!!

you really should learn to edit your posts not double post.

Jamie Queen

Hi all, just looking for a heads up, have played R.E 1,2 and 3 for The PlayStation and also the Remake,Zero and 4 for the Gamecube ,not played any of the games for a while since and now have a PS3, can anybody advise me on the next game to start with??

Sfamicom

Resident Evil 2 was my first and will always be my favorite, although REmake is definitely up there. 5 and 6 were eh...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
After replaying the original up to 6 I have to say the 2nd is my favorite only because I don't have to hear that god forsaken grandfather clock lol.

Resi 2 hit high for me because of all of the elements I liked the story, characters, music, graphics, etc. It just jumps right into fire with characters that really aren't ready in any fashion to defend themselves against a zombie apocalypse. A rookie cop and the sister of air force extraordinaire Chris Redfield. In the mix a clumsy spy and a prepubescent Sherry Birkin. None of which should have ever survived any horror story to the magnitude of resident evil...yet playing through you can't help but cheer these guys on with what hand-eye skills that dwell within you. From point A to Z I have to say resi 2 captures my heart and nostalgia the most.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
My fav is RE3.. it just has a nostalgic value for me and i like the best out of all 3 original RE games.

Even though arguably CVX&Remake is better than RE3 it still is my personal fav.

Top Bottom