• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What is the RE5 location?

black monster

In a July 2007 Famitsu interview, producer Jun Takeuchi revealed the main playable character as Chris Redfield and the game takes place ten years after the events of the original Resident Evil. The story will explore Chris' life during the ten year interval between the two games. During the game's events, he is a member of a group known as BSAA, and sent to investigate an incident in a desert area that serves as the game's setting. Takeuchi also confirmed that a female character from the series, who is seen briefly at the end of the trailer, will appear in the game. In an online interview, Takeuchi revealed that the game's plot will be set in Africa, and will concern "the origins of the virus." He also stated one of the plot's key elements will revolve around the whereabouts of STARS and Redfield's life after the first Resident Evil game.

UK-based publication Xbox World 360 revealed that [glow=red,2,300]the game takes place in a unnamed African country near a line of active volcanoes [/glow] that stretch across Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Kenya, where volcanic activity is threatening to release a previously dormant virus. They also confirmed the return of recurring antagonist Albert Wesker, as well as Sherry Birkin (last seen in Resident Evil 2).[14] Another game trailer that was released on May 31, 2008 depicted an unknown female character who assists Redfield.[15]

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=57.msg9756#msg9756 date=1215712277]
Cool so its a different virus. Do you think they are going to be controlled like in 4 or do you think they are just infected and crazy? ???
[/quote]

I hope they are controlled.. :-X If they go crazy I will have to hide ;D

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=57.msg9800#msg9800 date=1215750844]
I would be afraid if Leon was controlling them. :-X
[/quote]

whats to be scared of? He seems like a reasonable guy..

Top Bottom