• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What is the RE5 location?

REGirlfan

Where does RE5 takes place? i mean what country? and why did chris go by hisself.He should have teamed up with leon.

what do yall think? :D

JP

He supposed to be in Africa and I don't really know why he goes by himself he just does cuz he's badass. But, him temaing up with Leon would be even more badass. ;)

Sephiroxas

[quote author=JP link=topic=57.msg356#msg356 date=1189196267]
He supposed to be in Africa and I don't really know why he goes by himself he just does cuz he's badass. But, him temaing up with Leon would be even more badass. ;)
[/quote]

Yes yes it would.Something like THIS perhaps?

resianime.gif

::) :D :D ;)

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=57.msg398#msg398 date=1190299483]
[quote author=JP link=topic=57.msg356#msg356 date=1189196267]
[/quote]

Yes yes it would.Something like THIS perhaps?

resianime.gif

::) :D :D ;)
[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL!!! Your funny Sephiroxas.How do you put signatures on this site Sephiroxas?

Sephiroxas

You uploade whatever picture you want to an image hosting website.
Than you put

[img*]http://IMAGE URL HERE[/img*]

Remove the *'s

^_^ hope that helps.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=57.msg410#msg410 date=1190572238]
You uploade whatever picture you want to an image hosting website.
Than you put

[img*]http://IMAGE URL HERE[/img*]

Remove the *'s

^_^ hope that helps.
[/quote]

thanks your so nice :)

Rambo

One thing that bothers me about this game is that the enemies are supposedly like a cross between zombies and Ganados. My question is, HOW DOES THAT WORK?

JP

Easy, you mix the T-Virus with a sample of Las Plagas, spread it in an African village, and walla, you get RE5. ;) ;D

REGirlfan

true...lol if u mix both viruses it can work it would make one tough zombie/retarded person lololol...my solution just aim and shoot

alonecrow

I think RE5 won't be just 'shoot-and-aim' game.. :)
do you see the trailer?
the enemy is faster than ganados, oh god..

alonecrow

Yep, hide and seek play with the new zombie.
But i don't think that Chris is a person who likes to hide when facing a danger. ;D
The brave one i think..
By the way, talking about Chris, seems like he has changed a lot since RE CV i think.
Much more mature..

Nicholai

Well, i don't think so.. But why not.

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=57.msg606#msg606 date=1193016816]he has changed a lot since RE CV i think.
Much more mature..
[/quote]
That's for sure.
And, yay, he's a brave one, but maybe in some situation, we'll need to hide from zombie.

alonecrow

Billy Coen huh?
I think it will make sense.. Why not? The situation is in Africa and Billy Coen has some relativity to that place.
Maybe he will show up there since we don't know already is he dead yet or not..
Oh, I got your point. Yeah, maybe in some situation. Like in RE4 and Outbreak series..

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=57.msg621#msg621 date=1193094589]
Billy Coen huh?
I think it will make sense.. Why not? The situation is in Africa and Billy Coen has some relativity to that place.
Maybe he will show up there since we don't know already is he dead yet or not..
Oh, I got your point. Yeah, maybe in some situation. Like in RE4 and Outbreak series..
[/quote]

LOL are yall sayin Billy and Carlos may team up?If u ask me i think Barry needs a game lol he is in love with his guns LOLOL.And loves his family dearly

Nicholai

Well i want to see Barry again, but i don't think Capcom will make him in RE 5. Chris for sure, maybe Wesker again. We need news from Capcom.

alonecrow

Yeah, I think so..
Maybe Carlos or Billy, but if Carlos show up, i guess Jill will also make an appearance there.

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=57.msg682#msg682 date=1193460712]
Yeah, I think so..
Maybe Carlos or Billy, but if Carlos show up, i guess Jill will also make an appearance there.
[/quote]

Oh ok but don't be surprized if steve from code veronica comes back lol i know he died but since people think capcom is the master of fake deaths in RE maybe you can control steve and now he can control his monster form now lol...that was a big kidding lol

Top Bottom