• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 What in the actual ****

Turo602

The King of Kings
Given Capcom's track record, they'll probably ignore everything in this game and have a fresh new story in RE8 with more questions than answers.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh he has just gone off to set up another "fun house" for the next dlc

Fenris

Wolf :)
"From what I've heard Lucas is apparently working together with Umbrella and sold his family out. So he is more involved with all of this than originally thought. He will probably return as a major antagonist in a future sequel (or disappear forever just like Jessica and Nicholai :D )"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Pretty sure that I'm not spoiling anything, but just to be safe...

I really, really doubt that Lucus will survive long enough to see Resident Evil 8 or any further Resident Evils, outside of DLC for this game. He doesn't really have that gravitas to stand as a recurring villain. He's interesting, and I'm sure one or two follow-up DLC packs will help flesh him out even further, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't snuff it in some spectacular fashion before long.

I think he's a little too loyal to the family and way too influenced by Eveline to be assisting Umbrella.

Top Bottom