• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 WHAT-IF: what could have possibly happen in RE6 if Albert Wesker isn't dead in RE5?

zeroskaterz92

a predictable ending? Wesker extract the virus and run away just like in the previous games? lead to a new type of virus create for the next game?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It must have took some doing for him to escape a volcano after having the crap beaten out of him, overdosing and blown to pieces by two rocket launchers!

zeroskaterz92

It must have took some doing for him to escape a volcano after having the crap beaten out of him, overdosing and blown to pieces by two rocket launchers!
LOL it's the second time that Albert didn't try to run away. he usually run away or the others run away.
i'm finish up two segments of RE6, and it makes me wonder "what if" Albert is alive and become main part of RE6. would it be just like in the previous games that he's running away to develop new virus?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
LOL it's the second time that Albert didn't try to run away. he usually run away or the others run away.
i'm finish up two segments of RE6, and it makes me wonder "what if" Albert is alive and become main part of RE6. would it be just like in the previous games that he's running away to develop new virus?
Never really ran away was just persistently nearing my goal of complete world saturation ;)

Anyway RE6 would have been too awesome to take, if I was in it. Theyd be dying at the screens :p

Top Bottom