• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if the villain won?

Who would cause the most damage to the modern world?

• Oswell Spenser

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Albert Wesker

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Alexia Ashford

• Osmund Saddler

• Morgan Lansdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Wesker

• Carla Radames

• Glenn Arias

• Morpheus Duvall

• Sergei Vladimir

• Total voters

RipvanX

Out of the most dangerous villains that set out to destroy the world, who would end up causing the most damage if they lived to further their plans? I’m excluding tragic villains such as Birkin that never deliberately intended to spread their respective viruses. James Marcus wasn’t really the real Marcus either in RE0, just a Queen Leech copying him so he’s also excluded.

justliketheplant

I wouldn't call Birkin tragic exactly as he was performing experiments on humans (orphan children in the remake, in the original it's never explicitly stated I don't think, but it's certainly a given).

I'd argue that Alex Wesker is perhaps the most dangerous just because it's implied that she succeeded in implanting her consciousness in Natalia. She's still technically alive and kicking, and therefore a threat. I found Revelations 2 super heartbreaking for this reason. Natalia doesn't escape the person trying to exploit her, the game ends with her losing her agency and self.

Dr. Cameron from the Executer movie similarly was a villain who won in the end. She is no doubt the most dangerous overall. The fact that she hasn't been referenced again makes me think that the story isn't canon though.

RipvanX

The Wesker’s certainly had their crazy god complexes, but I would say Carla was the most dangerous for the simple fact she wanted to destroy everything. Albert wanted to at least have chosen ones left who were adaptable to Uroboros after unleashing it on the world. Carla however didn’t care whether humans evolved or not, she was truly insane. There would of only been undead and C mutants left with no semblance of humanity. Not to mention other species who would of died off.

Top Bottom