• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if Bioweapons existed?

Zacmac90

Say it were possible to create a monster like the Nemesis/Mr.X; one capable of understanding and following orders. If Tyrants (or any of the Bioweapons) could be created would the government ever allow or even use them in replacement of human soldiers?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Isn't bioterrorism actually possible in real life? but it's not like zombie apocalpyse or BOWs with crazy mutation, just imagine if Ebola or Anthrax was weaponized and spread purposely then wouldn't that be considered bioterror activity. We have yet to see bioterrorism news in real life media.

Zacmac90

True plus it's 2015 and with all our medical and technological progress a living breathing intelligent bioweapon could be a possibility..and yea im no fan of bush

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Tyrant.. government... we're talking about George Bush!? (No offence to anybody that likes him)
But seriously, I wouldn't put it past the government to use bioweapons.
You're too sweet - I wouldn't worry at all about offending anyone who likes George W. ;)

It depends on the government, really, but I wouldn't put it past most of them - even Canada with the nutjob we currently have in office (Trudeau 2016 better happen!) Society is constantly working on how to replace jobs that were typically performed by humans with machines. This, I imagine, would sort of be the pinnacle of that initiative - not having to send real people to war anymore.

ArabPikachu

Human soldiers have been experimented on by drugs, implants, and exoskeletons. This is close to the OP's criteria of a bio-weapon.

Zacmac90

I think the risk or reward of using a bio weapon would probably depend on the type of bow used and if it can intelligently understand objectives. Imagine a Nemesis hunting down high profile terrorists or dropping a group of hunters into an enemy camp

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
I agree with La Femme Fatele, we are more likely to have a Terminator type apocalypse than a zombie/BOW apocalypse. Technology is going to take over the world soon, Making us all dumb and dependent in the process.

Top Bottom