• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What has Resident evil (whole series) taught you?

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=234.msg8747#msg8747 date=1214840048]
Some one told me that one would pop out of a fire or something, so I was half expecting it. It still creeped me out :D
[/quote]

not creepy scary. like heart attack scary. *clutch heart again*

brunobb1

what resident evil taught to me was... Don't be a Stars member because nemesis could be right behind you and you can see stars when he punches you in the head. lol

doenemi_domino9

The Resident Evil games have taught me to be strong, no matter what the situation holds in store for us. It also helped me understand things more..and, this is going to sound a bit crazy, but it encouraged me to study and do homework. LOL :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol hahah thats funny Im not sure ive learnt a hole lot from the series maybe I know more about herbs then I use to haha.

And that Wesker is a bad mother dude.

Hoady

There brains aren't the only fragile parts, when they sprint towards you can pop em in the leg and they trip over.

Spanish zombies are clever enough to set bear traps.

Zombies are like children only they have severe cases of downsyndrome and really like to play dead or hide and seek.They actually think there playing and don't have a clue what there doing.

Leeches can turn into zombies, note to stay away from ponds.

No matter the nature of the zombie they tend to misplace there bullets whether its mansion or a village.

shoheeb

1. When a zombie kills you, your blood moves around to form in letters 'GAME OVER'

2. Tired of Ashley? Go down the el gigante path, kill him without boulder put Ashley underneath, shoot boulder, you now have a ash sandwich

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=MzRedfield link=topic=234.msg16162#msg16162 date=1227560052]
shoot them in the head
[/quote]
I agree. Headshots are way more effective! then you can boot em as well :p

ada...ada wong

Not to worry, when it seems like The T Virus Monsters are never going to die, a rocket launcher will appear from no where and it will instantly kill my enemy. :D

3d-agent

In RE land no place is safe..but rooms with an old typewriter and a big Box.

Mansions are build with puzzles and traps by incredibly crazy peoples.

Head shots isn't that effective in RE4.

A good Zombie is dead Zombie(same applies to all Spanish villagers in RE4).

Zombie girls have no attraction, even to zombie boys.

chandler_slayer

that to never trust the goverment.....not at any cost....u may never know their true intentions.....more of 'em being proved in x-files series....who knows one fine day they may get break in creating a t-virus or some crap like that...that day we may have some chances of survival as this is what re series have taught us...how to survive :)

Trinity

Don't trust blonde men.
Try not to fall in love,cause your darling will probably die.
Don't go Rambo and spend your bullets on silly stuff.
Don't be like Brad Vickers.
Do not open the door.
Eat your vegetables.

Resident Evil has taught me about COMPLETE GLOBO SATURATION!!!
It has also taught me:
That if I adopt a kid or kidnapped them from their parents and manipulated them throughout their life without them knowing. DON'T TELL EM!!! You might just find yourself with a hole in your chest.

Top Bottom