• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happend to Rebecca and Barry ?

R.P.D. Survivor

Well guys it has recent occured to me what happend to the other S.T.R.A.S. membrer´s Burton and Chambers,we see barry in the alternate ending of resident evil 3 than is the official ending by the way, and we play with them in gaiden,but capcom has complety exculed Rebecca and Barry,they don´t take the assault on umbrella chronicles on Siberia,nor are on the B.S.A.A. team they might not even be necessary to the story but what happend to them ?
Can rebecca for an example be nemesis ? i doubt about that,but the net-virus the parasite as more succesfull on woman for example lisa trevor, was a great test subject for the creatcion of the parasite and the G-Virus
Could barry could they tell him to stay out of the siberia attack and go to his family since they already kwen than umbrella was on it´s bring of colapse.
State your opinion,and sry about my bad spelling ,i´m portuguese :ermm:

L

Lurker
Rebecca: As you were saying she may be nemesis, it cant be. just take a closer look at nemesis. Rebecca though maybe is going to be featured in one of the darkness chronicle stories. all we know is re2 is in it. but she was already in umbrella chronicles, so maybe shes being laid off. Rebecca was a good character in 0 and 1, awlays taking the good ways to life..

Barry: He was sort of forgotten after re3 for a quick moment. Barry, i would expect in darkness chronicles to. He sort of worked for his life, not for his friends. thats all i can say as barry is sort of enclosed.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well Barry was last seen saving Jill after Raccoon City, and that ending was the canon one, but his appearance in Gaiden is something that hasn't happened, as it isn't canon, yet.:)

Rebecca hasn't been seen since just after The Mansin Incident, she had a desk in the STARS office, and had apparently along with the other survivors tried to prove that Umbrella was behind everything, but in any case we haven't seen or heard from her since..

Rebecca is not Nemesis. Sergei Valdemir is. A clone of him that is. But, speaking of Chambers and Nemesis, some people beleive her to be dead because of a certain file or article that hinted that she might have been killed by Nemesis. She was a STARS member after all.

But I don't think they would have killed her without a proper cut-scene or something like that.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;45211 said:
Rebecca is not Nemesis. Sergei Valdemir is. A clone of him that is. But, speaking of Chambers and Nemesis, some people beleive her to be dead because of a certain file or article that hinted that she might have been killed by Nemesis. She was a STARS member after all.

But I don't think they would have killed her without a proper cut-scene or something like that.

I know that Sergei was used as a model for the T-103 model Tyrant, but weren't there only like 10 of them? I would have to check the UC scenes again.

I know that the T-103's were mass produced on Sheena Island, and that was using a different method, they would extract a material from the brain of children developing their secondary sex chromosomes, and that is what they used on the Tyrant plant on Sheena Island.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;45307 said:
On Resident Evil Wiki,Rebecca and Barry are alive,and they have good info.

They do, but they take a few strides to fill in gaps of things that haven't been properly explained, or that couldn't be known from what we are given in the games, so sometimes it is best to disregard something like RE Wiki.:)

Broken Butterfly

I really like both these guys, so I hope they'll be in RE6. Barry's getting a bit old, but maybe we can hope for Rebecca as a PC.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Broken Butterfly;45337 said:
I really like both these guys, so I hope they'll be in RE6. Barry's getting a bit old, but maybe we can hope for Rebecca as a PC.

Yeah, Barry would be 48 by RE5, and with no type of performance enhancing virus, his age would surely show.:(

As for Rebecca...PC, what is that?

But she would be 28, a good age, and still young, I bet she is hiding in a cabin with Lt. Coen in the middle of nowhere.:)

Broken Butterfly

Heheh. She ran away with Billy. I knew it!

PC is playable character. Like Chris or Jill or Leon or Rebecca. NPC would be nonplayer character like Saddler.

JACKXS

in one of the games the game boy a covert angicne was formed to expose and shut dow umbrla rebeca had a masters it think can you say lab job
berry had a wife and kids to watch over runig off would not help them

Wesker_xSTARSx

Well, Barry became a 49 year old flabby-ass who annoys a loving wife and two heathen teenagers due to eternal boredom and Rebecca became a famous pop idol in Japan and now sells her own line of pre-worn autographed panties in vending machines outside of her live performances.

judled

i'd love to see them in anothere game but i dont think they will show cuz gold edition of 5 gave us them as mercs. rebecca prob became a scientist and barrys retired with his family. only in a situation where they were forced to fight eg an outbreak where they live, would they be put in another game.

Top Bottom