• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What game are you planning on buying next and why?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
next game i plan on getting is Call of Duty world at war, or Call of Duty modern warfare.
eventually i want to get my hands on the whole call of duty series because im becoming increasingly addicted to modern warfare 2.
i have played call of duty 2 in the past and Big red one, both were amazing and i cant wait to get them all back.

Mr Sunshine

I'm planning on buying RE 5 but this isn't going to happen until Summer. I want to be completely focused on my studies this time.

Still though, this won't happen if I continue to wander in forums night and day. :confused:

aintnoscrub

Premium
you dont need that much time to play resident evil 5, its quite short really.
GO GO GO get it now =P
i forgot to mention in the next month or two i also need to get my hands on rock band or guitar hero for my 360, or even just a guitar, as in june rockband greenday edition is coming out and im so excited for that now.

Mr Sunshine

aintnoscrub;71734 said:
you dont need that much time to play resident evil 5, its quite short really.
GO GO GO get it now =P

I'm not the one doing speed runs here! :p

But what the hell.... hmmm.. maybe this weekend...

aintnoscrub

Premium
this weekend is a must then.
you could probably play it all weekend, complete it, and make up for lost studying time next week eh

Kellyrose

Heavy Rain, everyone I've talked to has nothing but praise for it, and its always rented out at Blockbuster so I think I'm just gonna buy it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;71731 said:
I'm planning on buying RE 5 but this isn't going to happen until Summer. I want to be completely focused on my studies this time.

Still though, this won't happen if I continue to wander in forums night and day. :confused:

It better be on the Xbox 360 so I can have someone else to play with hahaha.

The next game I buy will most likely be Fallout: New Vegas. I am a huge Fallout fan, and I have been looking forward to this game for a while now.

T-Virus Injected

Fallout is awesome. I played all the DLC at my friend's house and all of them are fun.

I'm thinking about getting Mass Effect 2 since I loved the first.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
T-Virus Injected;71748 said:
Fallout is awesome. I played all the DLC at my friend's house and all of them are fun.

I'm thinking about getting Mass Effect 2 since I loved the first.

Mass Effect 2 is pretty rad...hahaha, I'll probably end up buying that one too eventually :p

Marksman

I have a ton of games I need to get :S

Final fantasy 13
Fallout
Just cause 2
Mass effect 2
Battlefield bad company 2
Cod MW 2
The DLC for RE5..
Halo ODST
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2 =P

I think I missed a few in there...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Final fantasy 13
Fallout
Just cause 2
Mass effect 2
Battlefield bad company 2
Cod MW 2
The DLC for RE5..
Halo ODST
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2 =P

i wouldnt bother with Halo ODST on there, that should have been download content not a full priced game.
MW2 is SO addictive =P
FF13 is just amazing...no other words needed.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'll buy the new wristwatch version of RE5.

Nah, I don't know what my next game is. It depends on what I can get my hands on, all the games I want is pretty old.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I am thinking about getting rather Max Payne 3 next since I love the series or Dead Island since it sounds fun.

Hoady

Probably Halo Reach because it actually looks like a good halo game since the first and Mafia 2.I don't need anything else with Modern Warfare 2,Gears of War 2 and Geometry Wars 2 lol.

Mr Sunshine

I bought RE 5 today eventually! I have it right here in front of me.. :D

..should I play it or should I burn it? :confused:

:lol:

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Wesker's_heir;72038 said:
gonna REbuy resident evil 1-3 for the gamecube :) nothin like goin through the old ones :)

i liked all the ones for GC, i just bought Tomb raider III and Mortal Kombat II for my PS3, next is Uncharted II and Modern Warfare II for PS3 [i HATE 360 because i can't get a game as fast as i use to before the new maps]

Top Bottom