• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Do You Hope And Fear About Resident Evill 9?

Wasker1995

What do you think Resident Evill 9 will be? How would you like to see it - plot, characters and enemies? And what is your biggest fear about Resident Evill 9?

PinkHerb

Healing Item
RE9....i sincerely hope that they stop using the FPS perspective for this one. No more of that! Maybe that they will make a new villain that would actually stick around for the long haul, depending how good they are. Also a new character for the grinder, and a new virus that doesn't give super powers.

Mordecur

"Women"
RE9....i sincerely hope that they stop using the FPS perspective for this one. No more of that! Maybe that they will make a new villain that would actually stick around for the long haul, depending how good they are. Also a new character for the grinder, and a new virus that doesn't give super powers.
I completely agree on RE9 not being first person. Would much prefer it being third person or at the very least give us the option to choose.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Fear: Stupid ass Rose being the protagonist and FPS perspective.

Hope: I've lost all hope.

SpaceOwlHoot

I don't mind whether its first-person or third person. My hope (I don't actually see it happening, I made my peace with that) is that the action gets toned down and more survival-horror.

Top Bottom