• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What do you guys think of RE 3.5 (the original, scrapped version of RE4)?

What do you think of RE 3.5?

• I don't really like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it SO MUCH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mastermind

well according to the fact that i never played it and only seen the "trailer" i got to say that it looks pretty good or something like that

Neo

The FOG version seemed way to farfetched for my taste. I simply cannot fathom that Leon was going to infiltrate Umbrella on his own. If he went in with a squad or unit, and then having the majority if not all of them killed while inside, and probably a good reason for how Leon would have gotten infected with the Progenitor virus, by barely surviving a battle with another experiment, or something....that would have been a pretty great plot with an amazing gameplay, like Rainbow Six meets Dead Space.

As for the Hook Man version, looks pretty cool and scary, but it wandered way too far from the original Resident Evil series concept and theme is supposed to be in my opinion. It has almost nothing to do with Umbrella or the viruses from my gathering, and why he is in a mansion filled with ghosts, and not in a city/town with infected humans/ zombies etc, I cannot understand. It also doesn't give you that, "the world is in danger" theme. Almost nothing about it makes sense quite frankly.

Top Bottom