• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What do Ganado's eat?

Sephiroxas

BRAIINSS *zombie walk* probably nothing. or some of that slop they keep around their little houses..mmm slop

Resident James

Captain Courageous;49089 said:
It might've been kids skulls they probably pulled a red riding hood but instead of like throwing them in the woods they just ate them(i think it was red hiding hood)...there was some kids in the credits concept art i think.

I reckon they don't give a crap what they eat as long as its food, i think they try to act civilized but they just fail at it really hard and also they can't cook for **** they put live chickens in the oven without plucking them.They could be cannibals though remember that guy who pops out the oven on fire?Didn't look like a nice simmer it was probably a prank lol.

I think probably a ganado put a live chicken in there for ****s and giggles, didn't it make you laugh when you opened it?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
They don't seem to do much except build fires and mope around. It's surprising that they raise livestock!

I wonder... the day in the life of a ganado lol

D

Deleted member 1428

Sorry to say this but... WRONG!!!!! They do eat. On the island they were even at a table eating stuff before Leon came and once you check the table Leon even asks, " What were they eating here?". Despite you don't see them eat, that doesn't mean they don't.

Oh yeah and I don't mean to be mean or anything but no one is ever always right.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Re: Ganado's do not eat

Dropdead[xXx];52590 said:
If you play the game they do not eat, besides no canon proof of that.

I am always right.
Yes, because y'know, the ganados are totally supposed to chow down on a Big Mac whilst trying to kill Leon. :rolleyes: And let's completely ignore the fact that there's rotting food in their houses...

D

Deleted member 1428

Their own hygiene purposes depleted so I don't think they give a rats' tail on if it's rotting.

And lol at the big mac part :lol: :D.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
LOL @ Big Mac xD

I think they're probs more worried about the American coming around a shooting them all rather than the state of their meals...

Top Bottom