• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What do Ganado's eat?

Nosophoros

I've always wondered what do Ganado's eat? Do they eat humans, other Ganado, or something else?
I've seen two examples of their eating: 1 Mendez's house 1st floor, Island, down the stairs near security cameras. It's obvious that they do eat (these examples, and that they must use the bathroom).
At the farm and near the gate where you exit the village area, there are bins filled with bodies. Theses bodies are sometimes in bags and numbered. This could either mean that they do eat them and are stocking them, or that they are throwing them away. However, in the castle there are lots of dead bodies rotting in both the sewers and the pit, so if they did eat them, why would they let them rot?

weskerfan

hmm well they are still intelligent to some degree,and they farm and raise livestock..and ive found some pots of smelly old soup and stuff in their houses..so im gonna say they eat regular food,like we do.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Ganados probably stick to eating anything, including rotten food. Mendez and Saddler probably eat normal food since they are affected by the Master Plaga(am I right?). Salazar eats ordinary food since he isn't affected by any of the Las Plagas at all.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hmm, I'm not really sure. I've always found that they act rather 'civilized' when Leon is not around. As weskerfan has stated, they do raise livestock so they have some semblance of a 'regular' diet. Of course, they certainly aren't the cleanliest or most hygienic of societies, but I haven't really seen anything to suggest that they are cannibals or anything of the sort.

Raef

Well, I think its a safe bet that Ganados consume meat, and without much to argue against that, it is likely their sole consumed food. I mean, everywhere you go, there's blood, a slab of meat from a cow, or other cattle, or whatever.

Raef

Can you even begin to fathom how bad that would smell? I mean, like, I'd likely puke my guts up over it.

Raef

weskerfan;48268 said:
yea id rather eat a human alive than eat rotten beef :D

Yeah, I think I'd shoot myself up with large quantities of Las Plagas. :lol:

Popo

they eat like us i think, only they dont mind if its rotten or raw they eat it anyway xD

Resident James

I think in the Gamecube version there is a human skull in one of the pots of rotten food (I think in the house)

So maybe they can be cannibalistic, but eat regular food most of the time.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;48314 said:
they eat like us i think, only they dont mind if its rotten or raw they eat it anyway xD
Resident James;48876 said:
So maybe they can be cannibalistic, but eat regular food most of the time.
I think you two are right.
They store corpses in their houses, but I don't think we can prove that they actually eat them. They murder to make sacrifice, they murder intruders and they murder to... eat?
Murdering Leon S. Kennedy seems to be their pastime.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol they're not good at anything at all.

I think electricity and refridgerators would help. And some classes in hygiene.

Hoady

It might've been kids skulls they probably pulled a red riding hood but instead of like throwing them in the woods they just ate them(i think it was red hiding hood)...there was some kids in the credits concept art i think.

I reckon they don't give a crap what they eat as long as its food, i think they try to act civilized but they just fail at it really hard and also they can't cook for **** they put live chickens in the oven without plucking them.They could be cannibals though remember that guy who pops out the oven on fire?Didn't look like a nice simmer it was probably a prank lol.

Top Bottom