• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well..... so the those weird Albert fans are at it again. Came across this just now and ugh... I can't stop laughing xD

12250154_493712770810855_7240224994885754680_n.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Haha no kiddin'! I'm still laughing about Berry Clause haha. That was gold.

That one gets me every day! I've seen a few really ****ed up ones that I won't be posting. They are that nasty. There are ****ed up fans for everything but I swear to god that Resident Evil has the most sick minded, disgusting, minds. I've never seen so many pictures of incest for any game before. I literally makes ****es me off that people would defame such great characters and claim that it's in positive light and for "love"......

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Some really weird stuff haha. Please excuse my use of South Texas terminology lol. "Throwed off" pretty much means not right, weird, abstract, etc. lol

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know after playing as Krauser in Re4 Mercenaries. I think that Capcom should make more people use Bows and arrows,

mjk321

something that Superjeenius said during his and protonjon's co-op let's play of RE5:
Jon: Wesker has a stunt double. oh I forgot that this game was mo-capped.
Superjeenius: we killed Wesker's stunt double in that volcano, WESKER IS STILL OUT THERE!
Jon: OH NO!!

Capcom, please make this happen somehow

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
And finally on mine next RE getting propably soon im going to have RE Rev 2 for PC, and that will be trying to play this well on laptop too.

Top Bottom