• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I like to randomly read Bae unsettling things, like how a lioness attacked and killed her mate of eight years and the father of her three cubs at the Indianapolis Zoo.

Keeps him on his toes.:wink:

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: For the first time in years, I'm looking forward to Christmas. Probably because I'm not working in retail anymore and actually get some time off - yay! :smile:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Hey guys...

Remember when I said a PG-13 Carnage film would be a disaster and a complete disservice to the character, moreso than PG-13 Venom?

Well, be ready to get your puke buckets out because it looks like it's happening after all.

When you hear Carnage, the only thing you can think of is R. But, if you know his story, if you really know the comic, there’s no R here.

Nope, no R here whatsoever:

43Mzrmj.jpg

This Avi Arad guy is such a hack. He proved he knows nothing about the character or the comics or basic storytelling. Yeah, Arad, a guy who pushed his grandmother down the steps and killing her, drilled his mother's dog's brains out after attempting to murder her by dropping a hair dryer in a bathtub and then go on a massive killing spree, including burning down an orphanage before he finally puts on the red symbiote and starts massacring people in vomit-inducing ways just for fun after all that supposedly "not R" material, which includes him literally ripping their guts out and sawing them in half (!) and then throws a baby down a 5 story building is totally somebody we should feel sorry for and be aimed at your grandson.

Can't wait to see Carnage stab push people and decapitate push people and maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to see a really gruesome scene of Carnage ripping someone in half and then devouring them pushing someone, that'll be a barn burner.

At this point, I don't know who f*cks up their comic book properties more: Sony or WB.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Hey guys...

Remember when I said a PG-13 Carnage film would be a disaster and a complete disservice to the character, moreso than PG-13 Venom?

Well, be ready to get your puke buckets out because it looks like it's happening after all.

Nope, no R here whatsoever:

43Mzrmj.jpg

This Avi Arad guy is such a hack. He proved he knows nothing about the character or the comics or basic storytelling. Yeah, Arad, a guy who pushed his grandmother down the steps and killing her, drilled his mother's dog's brains out after attempting to murder her by dropping a hair dryer in a bathtub and then go on a massive killing spree, including burning down an orphanage before he finally puts on the red symbiote and starts massacring people in vomit-inducing ways just for fun after all that supposedly "not R" material, which includes him literally ripping their guts out and sawing them in half (!) and then throws a baby down a 5 story building is totally somebody we should feel sorry for and be aimed at your grandson.

Can't wait to see Carnage stab push people and decapitate push people and maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to see a really gruesome scene of Carnage ripping someone in half and then devouring them pushing someone, that'll be a barn burner.

At this point, I don't know who f*cks up their comic book properties more: Sony or WB.

I'd be mad, but Venom and Carnage are characters I never asked to have solo movies. Sony is just desperate to hold onto and cash in on the Spider-Man franchise. Still haven't seen Venom but I'm confident it's just as trash as the trailers and clips were. Venom or Carnage without Spider-Man is just garbage, period. An R-rating won't save that. Especially from Sony.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: i was thinking of something but totally forgot what i was thinking about.

also can't believe its been three months since i've last visited this place.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I need to see The Greatest Showman. Everyone keeps recommending it to me saying that I'll love it.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'd be mad, but Venom and Carnage are characters I never asked to have solo movies. Sony is just desperate to hold onto and cash in on the Spider-Man franchise. Still haven't seen Venom but I'm confident it's just as trash as the trailers and clips were. Venom or Carnage without Spider-Man is just garbage, period. An R-rating won't save that. Especially from Sony.

I'll admit, I enjoyed Venom more than I thought I would, but it still wasn't by any means great. Despite this opinion, I know there's no way PG-13 Carnage will be good, especially coming from Sony. But yeah, clearly Arad doesn't read the comics and has no reverence for these properties whatsoever, concerned only with churning them out for a quick buck. How the hell this guy still has a job after saying this sh!t is beyond me. What a tool.

They better release an R-rated director's cut on Blu-Ray because I won't pay to see this neutered Carnage in theaters. Then maybe, MAYBE I'll Redbox it. Other than that, it's not getting my money. They also plan to kiddify Morbius with that PG-13 crap, let's not forget. F*ck them for that, too.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You know what I really hate? Bumper stickers. I don't care who you voted for. I don't care about your stupid stick figure family. I don't care about your Jesus fish, or your hippy Greenpeace stickers. The only acceptable bumper sticker is the Toronto Maple Leaf logo and that's it. Everyone should just f*ck off with everything else because I don't care.

/rant over. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You know what I really hate? Bumper stickers. I don't care who you voted for. I don't care about your stupid stick figure family. I don't care about your Jesus fish, or your hippy Greenpeace stickers. The only acceptable bumper sticker is the Toronto Maple Leaf logo and that's it. Everyone should just f*ck off with everything else because I don't care.

Especially great are the people who have a dozen different bumper stickers advertising their dumb sh!t, but no registration decal.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I really, really need to get Christmas shopping. I swear to god it gets harder every year - I have no idea what to get anybody...

Dino Tegu

You know, I run a lot of 5ks/10ks/Half Marathon and the occasional full marathon. They're always giving out these stickers that say 26.2 or 13.1... You get the idea. I've never been able to put one on my car. It's just like.... What's the point, you know? :p

Top Bottom