• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

mjk321

please don't be this kind of person if you plan to go to Japan or study there.
XOdXxyw.png
if you're a foreigner and your name in your passport is in English, then every legal/official paper you will have (residence card, residence certificate, etc) will use what the passport has written in it, unless they ask otherwise.

mjk321

^ What is the discrimination?
when you get a Diploma in Japan, you will be asked before hand to write your name in both Japanese and English. but If you're a foreigner your legal/official name will be in English (or whatever it is in your passport), so instead of Japanese (which is usually where they write down the official name), you write it both in English. this guy/girl thought that just because they told him/her to write both sides in English that she's being discriminated.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
LOL, IGN strikes again with their woke nonsense, getting triggered by BUNNY outfits in Dragon Quest XI, and fairly modest ones at that. The guy even took 2 points off his review because of the outfits SMFH.

"I’d also be remiss not to mention some of the cringe-inducing sexualization present in Dragon Quest XI. What does a side quest tasking me to dress up female party members like fetishized bunny girls really add to the Dragon Quest experience?"

It's these same clowns who get triggered by literally anything that Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja are catering to with Dead on Arrival, *cough* excuse me, Dead or Alive 6, giving all the women breast reduction surgeries with nearly nonexistent physics, but the guys are allowed to run amok shirtless with giant muscles on full display and that's perfectly okay.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just got the call from GameStop, my reserved copy of Spider-Man on PS4 will be ready for early pickup Thursday night at 9 PM! ZOMG, I can't wait to play this! :biggrin:

I plan to wear my Venom shirt to pick up the game just as I wore my Deadpool shirt to Best Buy to get Deadpool 2 on Blu-Ray.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm so annoyed with the bleeping card games in Windows. I try to cheat but it won't let me! :mad: The computer is even cheating back on me, with rigged RNG. Hmphfhmph

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
What's wrong with some people? Just because someone did drugs doesn't mean they are or were a bad person. There are also people who don't care just because they didn't know who the person who died was. This is sickening. I feel sick to my stomach and am on the verge of tears.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I seriously hope the weekend isn't ruined by Florence. I wonder if I should go to the Thursday screening of The Predator in light of this?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm at that point of sleep deprivation and responsibilities where I'm wondering if taking on so much this semester was a good idea. I'm not saying I will quit, because don't believe in quitting. I just wonder if my tenacity will be my ultimate downfall. Or maybe I just need more coffee.

LordGolbez

I'm a glorified Babysitter. Housemaid and Banker all rolled into one. Is it really that hard to keep your ****ing room clean of trash and not ****ing try to argue about it especially when I pay all of the bills that allows your lazy ass not to have to do anything. The only positive in this situation is that at least I'm very ****ing diversified.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: It's raining heavily right now and has been all day. There are many parts of my city that have flooded a fair bit. I'm wondering how I'm going to get to work tomorrow since the rain isn't going to stop until the early hours of Saturday morning and we have a weather warning for wind.

Still, at least it'll be cosy lying down and falling asleep to the sounds of heavy rainfall tonight. :smile:

mjk321

do you have those days where you have a lot of things to do, and just thinking about what to do first the day is almost finished...

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I had a very good day yesterday - I met up with one of my best friends who I've known from primary school. We don't see each other too often so it was great to catch up, and the best thing of all is that she's getting married and asked me if I'd be her bridesmaid! :smile:

I'm also slightly nervous because I've never been a bridesmaid before and I don't really know what to do, but eh, we've got a year to work it out.

Top Bottom