• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Feeling slightly ill so I check my symptoms on the internet. All they've got are diseases like diabetes, MS, cancer, etc. and articles that talk about symptoms women over 40 shouldn't ignore. Thanks, Google.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Just discovered today that the forum software censors the f-word in "New Profile Posts" on the "Forums" page, but not in "Recent Status Updates" under "Home". Funny. :biggrin:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Feeling slightly ill so I check my symptoms on the internet. All they've got are diseases like diabetes, MS, cancer, etc. and articles that talk about symptoms women over 40 shouldn't ignore. Thanks, Google.
According to the internet I have multiple cancers and MS.

Speaking of MS, when I was younger I was worried that the reason there were signs to end MS was because they wanted to end me (those are my initials).

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Google will convince u that u are dying when really all u might have is the flu :p

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Google will convince u that u are dying when really all u might have is the flu :p
Okay so it's definitely the flu, and I'm looking at all the things you're supposed to eat when you have the flu and I don't think they realize that I'm a college student. It's like, pick fresh grown cauliflower and boil it, and I'm over here like "I have pop tarts and easy Mac". I did end up getting a bunch of juices and some saltines. That was the closest I could get to what they recommend.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just got the call from GameStop letting me know my pre-ordered copy of Mass Effect: Andromeda will be ready for pickup Monday @ Midnight.

eebe1cc2361d9d8d2984ec83d6ba58944731348e4ae3f4d5bae5a3cce8c2c4a2.jpg

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I just got the call from GameStop letting me know my pre-ordered copy of Mass Effect: Andromeda will be ready for pickup Monday @ Midnight.

eebe1cc2361d9d8d2984ec83d6ba58944731348e4ae3f4d5bae5a3cce8c2c4a2.jpg
Noice. I pre-ordered from Amazon cause it's like almost €20 cheaper than everywhere else. I'll have to wait a few extra days for delivery but I don't mind that. I'll have the new DkS 3 dlc to keep me busy :)

Fenris

Wolf :)
I recently watched the "important videos" playlist on Youtube. Holy crap I never realized how many pointless videos are uploaded on YouTube...

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Trailer for the new 3D Sonic game, Sonic Forces, just hit today:

I gotta say it actually looks pretty good, it looks rather reminiscent of Sonic Adventure and Sonic Generations. It also gives me one more reason to buy a Switch even though I could easily get it on my PS4 if need be.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Trailer for the new 3D Sonic game, Sonic Forces, just hit today:

I gotta say it actually looks pretty good, it looks rather reminiscent of Sonic Adventure and Sonic Generations. It also gives me one more reason to buy a Switch even though I could easily get it on my PS4 if need be.
Wait, there's gonna be a new 3d Sonic game?! I didn't know anything about that.

Top Bottom