• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
RE4 helps. There is a freezer room on the island. Second floor in the first proper building. There are lots of frozen meat too. ^^

I will try to jump in my T.V. If it doesn't work, I'll play RE 4 with the air conditioner on and eat the frozen meat that's thawing out for dinner. Close enough. xD

Cheer

Kamen Rider
OMG i can't believe that i spent 9 hours playing Gotham City Impostors. and it didn't feel like 9 hours.

Reactions: Hel

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Happens to me all the time during my Sims phases which I tend to have once or twice a year. You're not alone!

I have a yearly Sims phase too. I had one last month but then my sim wouldn't wake up after I'd built this huge mansion and everything... I tried everything but she just wouldn't wake up. I guess she was in a coma or something. :angry:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
When i used to play sims 2.
I always used to make houses which looked really nice, but to play in were completely unliveable.
It took my sim 7 (in game hours) to answer a phone.
I preferred making the houses than playing the game though...

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Happens to me all the time during my Sims phases which I tend to have once or twice a year. You're not alone!

I have a yearly Sims phase too. I had one last month but then my sim wouldn't wake up after I'd built this huge mansion and everything... I tried everything but she just wouldn't wake up. I guess she was in a coma or something. :angry:

When i used to play sims 2.
I always used to make houses which looked really nice, but to play in were completely unliveable.
It took my sim 7 (in game hours) to answer a phone.
I preferred making the houses than playing the game though...

Once i start playing the Sims i spend around 3 hours to create a character and between 5 to 10 hours to build a house. and then just sit back and drink a cup of coffee and just look at my sim do whatever he\she wants to do.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I played Sims some years ago, luckily it wasn't on my computer so I didn't get a chance to become a Sim addict.

But I remember some slight misfortune caused by the bathroom. Someone had showered and the floor got wet. Wet floor = dead sims. Yeah that makes sense...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I remember playing the Sims 3 at one point. Came home from work. Tried to cook. House burned down.

Good times.

Once my sim died in front of the fridge. The whole family ended up dying of starvation because I couldn't sell the fridge and didn't have the money to get another.

I played Sims some years ago, luckily it wasn't on my computer so I didn't get a chance to become a Sim addict.

But I remember some slight misfortune caused by the bathroom. Someone had showered and the floor got wet. Wet floor = dead sims. Yeah that makes sense...

I've never played it on PC. PC gamers get Sims 4 and all these other add-ons, but playing games on computers confuses me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Exactly one month until were are Memphis bound! AnimeBluesCon here we come!! Just working on the final touches for the cosplay we will be doing!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have a breadache. Yes, a breadache. My dad balled up a piece of bread and threw it at my mom, I kicked him in the shin, my mom thought it was me that threw the bread at her so she threw it at my head and it hurt somehow.

Top Bottom