• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
You know, that's the kind of courage you get from being the goddess of the dead. You know they can't harm you - to the contrary, in the end they will be at your mercy and you decide where their souls go after death.

Seriously, though, I'm surpirsed at how many people liked my post so far. I honestly expected to get stoned.
Did you honestly think your infinite undead army would allow such a thing? Don't underestimate your minions :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
At least you guys seemed to have finished the LotR movies. I got bored halfway through the first movie.

The same happened to me when I tried to watch it for the first time, but after a few years, I decided to give it another chance... and now I want those nine hours of my eternal life back.

Or maybe not. It really wasn't that bad, just... not as great as I expected with everyone around me fanboying about it, and severely overrated in my opinion.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
At least you guys seemed to have finished the LotR movies. I got bored halfway through the first movie.
I dated a guy once who freaking loved the Lord of the Rings movies and we went to go see the first Hobbit movie together because that was his thing. SO. FREAKING. BORING! All he could do the entire time was lean over and tell me how beautiful the scenery was and how epic the shots were. *yawn*

Popo

This is how I feel. I hate where I live, not my house but the city, even the whole country. I like the actual house, but I hate living in my parents' house. They still treat me like a little kid.

I hate living in my dad's house(my parents split up) because my grandmother on my mother's side hates and fears my father, so I can't have a life because I have to permanently act like the police for her, I can barely go out, sleep at my gf's house, I don't have privacy in my room because her tv is small and she has problems with her eyesight so she permanently comes to my room, and when she leaves, bam my older brother who I share a room with comes home.
And now my brother is having a baby with his gf, so she is probably gonna move in here, and I am NOT going to move into the same room as my father or my grandmother, so I really have to leave. Everytime I step into the house I keep hoping for the moment that I get out again.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I hate living in my dad's house(my parents split up) because my grandmother on my mother's side hates and fears my father, so I can't have a life because I have to permanently act like the police for her, I can barely go out, sleep at my gf's house, I don't have privacy in my room because her tv is small and she has problems with her eyesight so she permanently comes to my room, and when she leaves, bam my older brother who I share a room with comes home.
And now my brother is having a baby with his gf, so she is probably gonna move in here, and I am NOT going to move into the same room as my father or my grandmother, so I really have to leave. Everytime I step into the house I keep hoping for the moment that I get out again.

I would be going crazy in that situation. If your brother and his girlfriend are having a kid, they should get their own house instead of making you do something you don't want to do. Your house sounds full enough already. It's not fair that you're getting kicked out of your room. I would say don't put up with it and refuse to change rooms, but I don't want you to get in trouble, either. I say try to reason with your brother, because it's really unfair you're the one that has to find another place to stay because he's bringing two more people in. He should find another place to stay.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I only now just realized how much Graham Bonnet from Alcatrazz looks like Wesker.

Slicked back, towhead hair; kickass dark sunglasses; clean shaven; chiseled features; awesome voice.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was really, really into Lord of the Rings growing up and I had a phase a few years back where I got into it again. In hindsight, I think I liked it so much because it was beefcake galore. I love anything set in 'medieval' eras. Especially the men. I think Legolas was my first girl crush.

And then I met Game of Thrones - which I suppose is like LotR but with sex and violence and incest and even hotter men. And it's also about people that are relatable to a certain extent - wheras most LotR characters are just not interesting. I never actually got through the LotR books.

And the Hobbit is another story - when it was announced I was excited, but I didn't bother watching the last one as it was just a total mess.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Apparently my cat just went swimming in the pool. He's soaking wet and smells like chlorine... I didn't hear any splashes or anything, but that's probably because I have the air conditioner and a fan on (it's really, really hot here).
Edit: I couldn't decide how to put where I live, so according to the Recent Activity, I moved from B.C to Vancouver Island B.C to Vancouver Island. xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom