• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I am mentally and physically exhausted. And my head hurts from thinking too much. I need a drink.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yepp, just doin' my thing - keeping crazy busy, but I'm well so I can't complain. Send me a PM if you wanna chat sweetie! xoxo

I shall! But right now I'm going to bed. I just got home from a most excellent concert! Flyleaf and Drowning Pool! Mmmmm I had the singer of Drowning Pool directly in my face, singing my favorite song. It was lovely..he's a hottie XD

Dede

Recently I saw this PewDiePie a lot.:confused:

http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/PewDiePie

r7np09.jpg

Hoady

Hey Hoady! :D Long time no see.

Please forgive my silly question - I've had a couple of big beers and I am actually silly atm - but what are "bongos"? And "pukage", is that what you get when you puke? :p

<<< Clueless.

Thanks Romero, good seeing yall alive. No need to be sorry, be silly!

Not to be confused with the famous bongos(amazing butts), I'm talking about the bongo drum.
250px-Bongo.jpg
(Which came first:The bongo butt or the bongo drum?)

Lol yes puked so bad. White wine is ass!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hoady, I have much love for your avatar. That was one of the best movies I've everrr seen.

CT: Woo hoo. A whole week off! What ever am I gonna do not having to be ANYWHERE for a change? :D :D :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: For Odin's sake, I've never been so much looking forward to and scared of the future at the same time!
I'm looking forward to next week because of the new Tomb Raider that will be released on the 5th.
I'm scared because my professor wants to see me at her office to discuss my term paper on the 6th.
I fear the worst! :confused:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, I like to think for myself instead of just copying and quoting what other people have said as my university expects you to do, which is why I've never written a "good" term paper to date. And this professor is particularly demanding.

Hoady

Hoady, I have much love for your avatar. That was one of the best movies I've everrr seen.

Was incredible! Blew me mind.

CT: Tomorrow night i'm going to chill in the grass, people may dance, drink,smoke something, laugh. I will be there and forget about life for a little while. What is society and western moral responsibility again?

Top Bottom