• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Just back from the pub quiz.. the two smoking hot barmaid twins were asking all about me after i left... they wouldn't shut up and stop asking questions about me.....

you know......in a small kinda way... its good to know i can still walk the walk.

but tonight, i go home alone....piece and quite with my thoughts is how i spend tonight... it's all i want.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was front row at a Forever the Sickest Kids concert last night...Hell ya..I jumped up on stage with them and did a stage dive after we bopped for a bit...Hell ya...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What's so special about Justin Bieber? Why all the "beliebers"?
He's going to have another gig in Norway and some people pay more than $ 6600 for a ticket on the black market. I would not pay that much to see anything short of a group of extraterrestrial aliens. :eek:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What's so special about Justin Bieber? Why all the "beliebers"?
He's going to have another gig in Norway and some people pay more than $ 6600 for a ticket on the black market. I would not pay that much to see anything short of a group of extraterrestrial aliens. :eek:
Maybe it's the fact that he did it in a way that no others did before him (That I know of)...After SEVERAL years of youtube video after youtube video of him showing he can sing, dance, play guitar, and write songs, and posting them on a site where EVERYONE can see him doing things his own way. It gives people hope I suppose. That you can attain your dreams in any way...That's what I get out of it at least.But still..6600 dollars is effing CRAZY...

Popo

Maybe it's the fact that he did it in a way that no others did before him (That I know of)...After SEVERAL years of youtube video after youtube video of him showing he can sing, dance, play guitar, and write songs, and posting them on a site where EVERYONE can see him doing things his own way. It gives people hope I suppose. That you can attain your dreams in any way...That's what I get out of it at least.But still..6600 dollars is effing CRAZY...

Out of thousands of really TALENTED musicians off youtube I think they really picked the only untalented idiot(yes I'm stating a fact, that girly little voice won't last forever and sounds like ****, saw his youtube videos and guitar skills? nope. song writing skills? yea everyone can write ****songs and put it on youtube but that doesn't make me talented)

Sry for the frust, some people have even called me jealous, but I'm everything but that, it just annoys me to see so many talented hard-workers who can't fulfill their dreams and have crappy jobs and lives, and this ***** has tons of money, and I could tolerate him if he at least was a decent person, but nah, he's a complete douchebag, thinks he is Kurt Cobain
and then this:

I can find it to forgive him for not knowing what german is, he could just apologize and move on but nah, "We don't say that in America".

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Out of thousands of really TALENTED musicians off youtube I think they really picked the only untalented idiot(yes I'm stating a fact, that girly little voice won't last forever and sounds like ****, saw his youtube videos and guitar skills? nope. song writing skills? yea everyone can write ****songs and put it on youtube but that doesn't make me talented)

Sry for the frust, some people have even called me jealous, but I'm everything but that, it just annoys me to see so many talented hard-workers who can't fulfill their dreams and have crappy jobs and lives, and this ***** has tons of money, and I could tolerate him if he at least was a decent person, but nah, he's a complete douchebag, thinks he is Kurt Cobain
and then this:

I can find it to forgive him for not knowing what german is, he could just apologize and move on but nah, "We don't say that in America".
Lol...I feel I should defend myself here...I personally am not a fan at all...I was just trying to explain to Romeo here what others probably see...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

and then this:

I don't like the kid one bit. He's a brat and thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes.

Popo

Lol...I feel I should defend myself here...I personally am not a fan at all...I was just trying to explain to Romeo here what others probably see...

Nah man, I know I quoted your post but that wasn't really a reply to what you said, but an opinion about the subject you guys were talking about xD

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
See...Now this is what i would call a family ( I honestly don't know what a real family does soo....)
I think it's cool that you guys are all sharing stuff ANYWAYS....
La Femme- You Know you gotta actually get know people before you judge them ('Course my life doesn't work like that)
Storyofmylife-Wore the Star of david or something in that are When the Point was going down instead of up which to old people means this -That boy worships the devil-
Sooo.....I got so many stares

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

Meh, I think he thought the gentleman was saying 'jew man' not German, hence the 'we don't say that here' bit. But who knows because he read it.

CT:
La Femme- You Know you gotta actually get know people before you judge them ('Course my life doesn't work like that)
Um, excuse me? What the hell...?

Anyway...

What did I do right to get Thurs, Fri, Sat, AND Sun off? I think this is the first weekend I've had off since last November. Sweet - so not going to question it!

Top Bottom