• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

aoshi

I need to stop watching mercenary videos and get spoiled on time bonus locations i have not explored. Example time bonus in the fire pit is somethin i needed to explore and guess wat i got spoiled from a video. **** me.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: Hope everyone from Resi-ville is having a great time with their loved ones.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Ooooh the new look is nice. :D Except now my sig looks like crap. :'(

EDIT: This one will have to do for now. e_e

Popo

I'm thinking about how this world is so unfair. This 25th December, at night, one of my best friends was hit by a car at a high speed and died instantly the moment he was hit. What was he doing on the road? There was an accident, and he was helping the people involved in the crash, his family stopped the car, and got out to help, and what happened? Some idiot drunk driver at about 160 km per hour hit my friend and his stepdad, causing instant death to my friend and coma to his stepdad, while his mother watched everything from the car... He died because he wanted to help, because he wanted to do something good...
Rest in Peace my dear friend, you had so much to live yet, and this happens, because you are a good person...

The driver ran away and no one ever saw him again...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Where'd the art gallery go?! :confused:
It's probably around here somewhere...*looks around* It seems that all of the art galleries have been moved to the off-topic discussion section.

CT: I just noticed the change in how the threads are set up and I must say, I'm loving it. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I could need some care and cuddling now.

And I wonder where is the "How do you feel" thread? I have a cold with fever and no place to complain about it. :confused:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: About $70 cleared, gone into my pocket. Time for a break. I'll head back out later this evening, once everyone starts wanting to go to the bars :p if you work for a taxi cab business...tonight is the night to run the roads!

Meg

So bin ich eben
Well that does it. I don't think I'm gonna post much on DMC anymore. The DmC drama is too much and ,hell, when the game comes out there will just be more. Oh well. :(

Meaning I have more time to spend here. :cool:

Operation Raccoon City looks epiccccccc!! *doesn'tevenlikeRE*

Top Bottom