• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cure Zombrex

I'm thinking that some of you people smoke too much weed. And cannabis isn't legal in Canada until October. But I guess that ain't stopping you.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm thinking that some of you people smoke too much weed. And cannabis isn't legal in Canada until October. But I guess that ain't stopping you.
You know something? I actually thought you were all right until all this craziness. Why was all this necessary? Are you just a troll?

Cure Zombrex

No. You don't take people seriously because you're that worked up, do you? Nobody on other forums I go to gets bent out of shape like you lot do.

Cure Zombrex

Of course this "Gimpy" character is real and he did attack your site.

You can read about him on the various other forums that I'm a member of.

Once the other guy you're accusing me of being sees this, he'll be departing the forums too, because I think we've all had enough of this stuff.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I must say, he didn't exactly do a great job of covering his tracks. Could you make it any more obvious, dude? Jesus f'ing Christ.

And the sad part is he probably jerks it every night to these sick ass pics. Hey, whatever gets your dick hard, buddy.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
The funniest part, was that he thought he was gonna get me and @KManX89 banned, by trying to play the victim and waiting for Steve to see how "upset" we made him.:lol:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I mean, when all these different users are harshly critical of your position and you start to be a drama queen about it all, just realize:

The one common denominator here is you

Can't go through life like
888.jpg

Top Bottom