• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Y'know what's annoying? When people are passive-aggressive with you, and then get mad when you have the audacity to be even a tad bit passive-aggressive back. This lawyer writes us this long letter about how her clients have come to our office about her immigration issue several times for help 'to no avail', and when I wrote back that the only thing we can do to assist with Immigration matters is to provide updates every few months and that we cannot tell Immigration to waive any steps in their process, she calls me and tells me how offended she was that I implied that's what she was asking.

It's like... bitch, come on. You know what you were asking. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
If she didn't want you to help her client, what was the point of contacting you in the first place?

CT: I love how no one wanted this until I wanted it. People who have worked at this place MUCH longer than I have and never wanted this opportunity, even when asked in the past, and now all of a sudden someone who has only worked there four months comes in and wants it and they just have to have it. Talk about petty and childish.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
^ I thought of Roger Waters The Wall

Currently thinking I don't want to go to work today, but at least I don't work tomorrow. Still got school though. Saturday can't come soon enough.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Why does the one song i hate and despise always plays in my head and make me feel better when i am feeling really depressed.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Who are all these people on Facebook and why are they wishing me a happy birthday? They don't even know me. :question::razz:

They say a stranger is a friend you just don't know yet.
But these are apparently people who became friends first.

Happy birthday, BTW.

KevinStriker

CT: Man, Fist of The North Star is great. Not everyone may have an eye for it, but the way that Toei managed to animate extreme gore in the early '80s so well is a thing of morbid beauty.

99.jpg

But it's not all gore, either. There's a ton to digest with the different martial arts schools, techniques and the relationships between the characters.

KevinStriker

They'd rather give Canada a supreme disadvantage at the Olympics than put aside the bottom line? lol
Who do you suppose was the beancounter who suggested this?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
A lot of the hockey-heavy countries will be impacted - so yup, we're at a huge disadvantage in Canada, but it's also screwing over the States (to a pretty equal degree), Russia, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Norway etc because their top players can't go either.

This is definitely the doing of the team owners/Bettman. Heaven forbid they close up shop for a few weeks. **** them, man.

A Crosby/McDavid line would have been glorious.

Top Bottom