• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Looks like we'll see a real fight for round 2! She's so losing that arm/hand next episode lmao!

giphy.gif

No seriously, enjoy that hand because that f**ker's gonna fly solo.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Just finished Book One of the Legend of Korra for the first time. Pretty good sequel to Aang's series so far

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
A driver stops me right in front of the university.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the university is?"

Reminds me of when I was at a mall, waiting for my family, holding a bag of Kernels popcorn and a lady came up to me asking where Kernels was. I told her I forgot. When she kept on walking I realized we were pretty much beside it and both of us were staring right at it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A driver stops me right in front of the university.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the university is?"

A tourist arrived the town by cruise ship. On the docks he asked, "how high above sea level are we now?"

Many tourists come here to see the midnight sun. One of them (not the same as above) felt cheated and became angry when he discovered that the midnight sun is actually the same sun we see during daytime.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't normally get excited for superhero movies but Wonder Woman looks pretty awesome.
Me too! I'm not a fan of superheroes, but I'm always a fan of heroines. I don't know much about Wonder Woman, but let's hope the wonder woman has to save a man in distress. :)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I watched Luke Cage and my god it's amazing! It's so freaking good. The narrative and dialogue is very strong and they did a fantastic job with the antagonists. I highly recommend this show to everyone, you won't regret it. It's rather unpredictable and has some nice twists. It's unpredictable in the sense that it handles it's characters far differently than any of the other MCU shows and movies. It does things that you wouldn't expect Marvel to do and they took a different approach from how they commonly do things.

The show does a great job at showing some real world social issues from the eyes of both sides. It also shows the world of crime and politics. The show is also very complicated with it's character development and I absolutely adore that. The contrasts between Cornell and Mariah is a masterful stroke of the pen imho. Shades is a brilliant character who has it all planned out. It's great.

It sucks the start at feature doesn't work on this site. Skip to the 1:50 mark or so :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
As a Canadian I guess you speak English and French? What language do you wish you had learned?

I wish I had learned Sindarin at school. Or even Quenya.
But a tad more realistically, I would have wanted to learn Middle-English.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I've wasted a good portion of my day watching some guy's "Top 5" videos on YouTube and they didn't fail in creeping me out and leaving me wondering.

The Elisa Lam case is bugging the heck outta me- I find it hard to believe that her death was truly an "accident".

This was another interesting compilation.

Olivia Mabel is another one that I'm sitting here wondering about.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wow I've watched so many theory videos on what happened to Elisa Lam, I find it extremely hard to believe there wasn't some sort of foul play involved because it just doesn't add up how she ended up in the water tower.. access was very limited and she would have needed to gain access to the roof which was supposedly extremely hard and also she would have had to lift the lid off and put it back over herself.. just too weird so I agree with you. Have you hard of Kenny Veech and the "M cave"?

Well from the sounds of it, she was found naked in the water tower with her clothes and a few small items (watch and room key) floating next to her. Sounds as though they were tossed in after her. Her cell phone was also never recovered. Definitely some foul play going on- that or supernatural. Nothing else adds up. I know Wiki should be taken with a grain of sand but, in the autopsy section, it was stated that the results were unclear on whether or not evidence of sexual assault was recovered. It's all pretty upsetting to think that someone got away with this- more than likely someone who knew the building as they knew to stay out of the view of the elevator camera (some even speculating that a minute worth of footage was cut out from it) and accessed the rooftop. It is hard to believe that no one saw or heard anything.

No, I haven't heard of the Kenny Veech case- might have to look that one up now.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I watch a lot of videos about mysterious deaths/unsolved mysteries and stuff too, and even though the police can't even figure it out and they have the evidence I try to figure it out. Elisa Lam's death could have been a complete accident, but I think that's a long shot. Someone working at the hotel could have had something to do with it, there were too many things that only a worker at the hotel could know, and they could easily tamper with evidence, but then at the same time I feel like some of it points at the hotel workers too easily. I don't get how these things can be overlooked.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
From what I am reading, a lot of people are trying to blame her bipolar disorder but there is so much stuff that doesn't add up- such as her closing the heavy door of the tower while inside.

I think the missing cell phone is a BIG indicator as well- she's a teenager on vacation who frequently used social media and spoke with her parents daily.
They said that the police were limited to where they could search, but they had search dogs sniffing out her room and even the rooftop and came across nothing. Who knows when they dumped her body in the tower though.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm watching some footage on Kenny Veach and all I can think is 'poor guy'. Wonder what happened to him- I hate unsolved mysteries! Have they even come across that cave he was searching for?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
So weird, I have to say that it is ridiculous how he would go out there by himself though. I don't care how good of a hiker you think you are, if a mountain lion comes up from behind, catching you off guard, it's all over. Plus he was the type who liked to push the limits and under pack which is also some sort of death wish.

Even if he were attacked by animals you would think traces of clothes/shoes and even his gun would also be recovered. I guess that does make it seem all the more plausible that he saw something he shouldn't have.

I'm giving myself the creeps tonight with all these damn stories.

Top Bottom