• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I feel like my interview went well yesterday. My friend works at the same place, and she said that one of the people who interviewed me asked if she knew me because he'd seen us talking, and when she said yes, he said, 'She's lovely, isn't she?'. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I do hope that bodes well. :)

Good luck and hope you get it :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
I dunno who this guy is, but if that's his reply to his haters accusing him to be gay, it ain't much.

12003013_1670214443197695_1403106937063640345_n.jpg

You attracting girls doesn't imply that you're not gay. So if I were him I'd think of another reply.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sigh, I hate my new disability. Damaged a nerve so my left hand is useless. (This explains my previous message here about a *cough* difficult situation.)
Doctor say my body will repair / grow a new nerve, but it'll take a month.

But on the bright side, I have a good excuse for sitting home doing nothing but watching the screen. :D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Sigh, I hate my new disability. Damaged a nerve so my left hand is useless. (This explains my previous message here about a *cough* difficult situation.)

But on the bright side, I have a good excuse for sitting home doing nothing but watching the screen. :D
I know how you feel. I damaged the nerves in my left hand a while ago. I'm glad it'll heal.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm saddened the game has been delayed for over a month.
Buy you can't deny the epicness of the trailer

Oh dear. Comes out the same time as resident evil 7... Nvm. Rezzy will have to wait

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Why, whenever I go out to the countryside, do I get an insect bite? It's happened the last three weeks running and I'm having to be careful all the time so I don't have a reaction to them.

I hate that I react badly to certain bites...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Well simply because there's a lot more insects in the countryside.
Yeah, I realise that of course, but it's literally everytime we go. My dad and sister have never had one, and they're in the same place.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I know how you feel. I damaged the nerves in my left hand a while ago. I'm glad it'll heal.
Good news, I'm getting the muscles re-wired to nerves much faster than expected. I can now lift my hand a little bit, though it's still useless to most things. The hand can barely lift its own weight, but it's a big progress.
The chiropractor was impressed with the change since yesterday, of course I didn't tell him it's a side effect of close encounters with Umbrella.

CT: Why, whenever I go out to the countryside, do I get an insect bite?
Of course they love you, why wouldn't they? ;P

But yeah, I know what you mean. They love me too. :(

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Final Fantasy Tactics is so goddamn infuriating. It's literally the only game to make me quit it forever. F*ck this game.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Stupid people damage my nerves all the time. It's the WORST!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Wow I just watched S6 ep1 of American Horror story
It was really great.

It has alot in common with what the demo for re7 looks like too.
This gives me hope...

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I thought that it would be nice to have a 12 liter bottle of water next to me. But now i regret that thought because that thing is way too heavy to lift.

Top Bottom