• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;88999 said:
Dude thats so lame how you gotta be 21 to go out.I don't even like clubbing very much though, i gotta invest some time into dancing..seriously!

:lol: Too bad you don't live here because I could definately teach you how to dance haha. And yeah it does suck, there are a few clubs I could get in, but you have to be 21 to be served alchohol..sooo I'll just wait till my birthday lmao.

[youtube]8sd0rg2y68A[/youtube]

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
[Youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lF9ZhUnNXxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lF9ZhUnNXxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UU_k5FHdxdw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UU_k5FHdxdw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]irHCF3IcaTw&feature=search[/youtube]

I just can't get this song out of my head. I think it is becaues of the numerous rhymes or it is because it is so dark.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;89058 said:
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven

[youtube]zF8nb8fWNf4[/youtube]

Ha Ha Woah!

Oooh man, I love me some A7X! Have you listened to "Beast and the Harlot"? I f'ing love that song..the guitar sounds so damn sexy in that song xD

iCanHazT-Virus?;89078 said:
ozzy osbourne - i dont wanna stop, amazing song

Another one of my favorites!

I bring you:

a Tommy Lee drum solo!

[youtube]IY3o057rXaQ[/youtube]

I put it in a spoiler because there's definately crude language, but there might also be some nudity :lol:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]AIbzZPePNKg&feature=related[/youtube]
Translations:
Silently swimming in the stardust. Where the heavenly projectors. My wings where broken on the edge of the knife. How many times in attacking have I died and been reborn. My undying soul. Today I am just a player. I don't feel any shame. My dream, and all that comes with it. I bravely give up to the world. Today I'm just a player. I don't feel any shame. Silently swimming in the stardust. Were the heavenly projectors. How many times in attacking have I died and been reborn. My undying soul. Again, I play without the rules. And place upon myself the gunfire. And that is all I know. I don't want another role. Today I'm just a player. I don't feel any shame. Player...Player...Player...(Repeats) *English being said* Only the sliding of the dark mantel. And the reflection of danger. I couldn't help, but notice. Again, I play without the rules. And place myself the gunfire. And that is all I know. I don't want another role. Today I'm just a player. I don't feel any shame. My dream and all that comes with it. I bravely give to the world. Again, Play without the rules. And place myself the gunfire. Silently swimming in the stardust. Were the heavenly projectors.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im listening too, The Brad Pitt Laugh.

[youtube]981uqf-w8kg[/youtube]

Ending is the best Lol Kinda makes you laugh if you can put up with it lol

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Major;89077 said:
[youtube]irHCF3IcaTw&feature=search[/youtube]

I just can't get this song out of my head. I think it is becaues of the numerous rhymes or it is because it is so dark.

I think that is such an underrated game.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
[youtube]XKt7E-q44S4[/youtube]

I couldnt find a decent version of the studio album so i found this rockin Live version ....Billy is really frekin wierd but he knows how to make music

Top Bottom