• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]iHzdG4lbHUo[/youtube]

Edited because I will be posting CC's current tune. This might not be the version he's listening to, but it's still good :lol:

[youtube]8AfMGHTQxVA[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LordGolbez;84806 said:
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

That's a good one too.

[youtube]tjeAK_YIo8E[/youtube]

I grew up hearing and seeing this kind of stuff all the time :lol: I love it though...it has a lot to do with the music I like today :p Besides..Sheila E. is just rad!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tremor;84807 said:
That's a good one too.

I grew up hearing and seeing this kind of stuff all the time :lol: I love it though...it has a lot to do with the music I like today :p Besides..Sheila E. is just rad!

Lol She really is as funky as she wants to be, and rockin' those threads i might add :D

In the spirit of growing up with music i thought i'd post this iconic 90's masterpiece (lol my brother was into the 80's ....i never enjoyed it as much as he did for some reason)
[youtube]0RiJMZQXa2o[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:lol: I can't help it...this song has me laughing like a mad woman :lol:

[youtube]494XLoEKxgI[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]SrQrkZtg-mo[/youtube] The first time I heard this song and now I am in love with it. I never thought that a song like this would be an Ace Combat game. Now I want to buy Ace Combat 5.

Top Bottom