• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I just watched Gone in Sixty Seconds...again hahaha. I love that movie, and Timothy Olyphant is oh so sexy xD

[youtube]H3Vu-EeYq_w[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]XAzxm59Zk8c[/youtube]

A fellow Georgia Peach :lol: She has mad skillz xD

"Oh you can't get her if ya ain't got plenty cake. ATL Georgia, booties look like this size."

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]5p1vacn3KcE[/youtube] My #1 favorite GTA theme. I love the 1980's Miami theme of the song (No s**t since the game takes place in Vice City which in real life is Miami). In matter of fact I wish I still had Vice City, even though there was a Vice City stories, but it was on the PSP, didn't have Tommy Vercetti, and dosen't have this song anywhere in it.

[youtube]jqE8M2ZnFL8[/youtube] My #2 favorite GTA theme. It sounds like a good song its just that the downside was the beginning of the song. It sounds like a song you would here in a story about a mouse or anything to do with "A Series of Unfornunate Events". Still after the beginning it was a good GTA song.

[youtube]jdi-LFM6Ym8[/youtube] The best rock song (in my opinion) in Silent Hill 2. Although there is one thing that I hate about this song, and that 1 thing that I hate is the ending that this song plays in. It plays in the ending that I hate the most in Silent Hill 2, which is In Water which my favorite SH character committs suicide. I will take James being killed, but committing suicide I will not take, even though he still dies, but taking him taking his own life I will not take.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8S4UVRtw_Mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8S4UVRtw_Mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]0EWKphU0c5Q[/youtube] I have been really into this song in particular lately. I don't know why I am listening to it more often than the songs that I want to listen to it.

[youtube]-vkk2CftyDw[/youtube] I remeber when I first listened to this song. Which is one reason why I hate Team Ninja for that d**nable ending in DOA4. They just had to put this song in that ending with Helena committing this song with this song still playing, just for to find out that Zach rescues her. FAIL!

[youtube]omQ-7wZTXvI[/youtube] If I am not mistaking I think that this is the remake version of the theme from the first Max Payne since both sound alike just one sounds. Anyway, I love how this song sounds. It sounds like a song that you would probably hear in a Film Noir Love Story, oh wait Max Payne 2 is a Film Noir Love Story, and by the way if you didn't know by now on what Film Noir is it is a stylish Hollywood Crime Drama. Max Payne 2 is my favorite Film Noir Love Story, but it is not my favorite Film Noir, if I would have made a list of my top 10 Film Noirs Max Payne 2 would be very low like at 5 or 6 since there is a series that is completely Film Noir and is my favorite, I bet you can't guess even though it is not that hard to figure it out since I pretty much have it posted on my avatar and sig. Back to the song, yeah so all I got is that I love this song. It is perfect Film Noir Love Story song to me.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]U0EKdy8sHyg[/youtube]

[youtube]lnNuEqQ9E5E[/youtube]

[youtube]19u8-0Hxr04[/youtube]

^ That song makes me laugh :lol:

Top Bottom