• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I've just found out how awesome Aqua are!

Oh and.. Lene is very pretty!
Lol, holy blast from the past... reminds me of a girl at high school who tried to errrrr '' educate '' me in an empty class, Aqua was her fave band! lol.... * shudders * i'd have said happy days, but avoiding her put me on the same level of luck as a zebra out running a lioness.... phew!

B.Martin

D12-World-1-8OTH2EC6A6-1280x1024.jpg

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I'm going to listening to this song more often. Pretty much my favorite song in the game because it was very dark and kinda creepy. I wander what will happen if I play this song during Halloween next year and I had something that looked like blood and I started to put it on my face, hands, arms, legs, and some of my cloths, and turned down some of the lighting. More than likely that little kids would get scared and won't come to the house anymore.

Popo

I'm listening to this cause I was at their last concert ever on portugal, right here in Lisbon on friday night, GOODBYE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL MUSIC SCORPIONS

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Not exactly a song, but i'm currently listening to William Lane Craigs talk at the Sheldonian theatre. Where he presented a series of hammer blows to Prof Richard Dawkins book '' the god delusion '' As ever, Craigs work was masterful and well oiled.

It's Rapier like displays that leave me thinking, that it's no wonder Dawkins is avoiding him like the plague.

was a joy to listen to.

Top Bottom