• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I got to admit it, Arc Rise Fantasia has some really beautiful music. I really hope that the composer or composers do some more music in more games as I really enjoy his/hers/their music.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.

switch your phones off and tell everyone to shut up , close your eyes and enjoy.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Always did like Oomph!..not as much as Rammstein but they're still my second favorite German band :p and Dero is kinda yummy lmao.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan

For those that don't know the next KoRn album is going to be Dubstep influenced, most ppl are gonna bash KoRn (like they do when every new album comes out). I've been a fan for years and actually LOVE all the different sounding albums they make. I believe when you change and evolve it's what truely makes you a band. All the haters that are stuck in 1998 need to grow up..

sorry.. just tired of hearing ppl bash a band for adding on to their sound.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

One of my favorite parody's of that cruddy song called Rebecca Black's Friday (It's still a song that I don't like and I absoutly hate and will never like. I will always love the parodies of the song because they all sound 10000000X better than the original.). Plus I also get a smile from just watching and listening to this version mainly because of that Jack Nicholson "Joker" look at 0:17-0:25.

NOTE: Don't watch the video if you get seizures from looking at flashing lights because the video has a lot of flashing lights. Only play the video to listen to the song if you do get seizures.

Top Bottom