• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's awakening

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
This is different from the game but I thought I'd spice it up a bit since in the game this part isnt so exciting. I'm not much of a writter but hey.. this is my first time doin this.. I think its kinda cool

..Jill looks at the huge container with the Tyrant inside and thinks "How far is Umbrella willing to go, this is just sick". Wesker looks at her, almost as if reading her mind and says "You lowlife puppets think this is all sick, but you don't see what I see" With Barrry's shakey hand still holding the magnum to her head she says "Puppet? You're just a slave to Umbrella.." . Wesker laughs turns his back taking his sunglasses off " As I said... you don't see what I see". Jill says "What are you plaining..." Wesker turns around his eyes glowing red. Barry lowers his gun and Wesker says " It's ok Barry.. I don't need you anymore.. after I kill you that is" and drains the container with the Tyrant. Barry says "What are you?" pointing the gun at Wesker. Wesker then grabs Jill and holds her "How good of a shot are you Barry? Think you can hit me? I hear you are a really good shot" . Wesker puts his hands around Jills neck "Umbrella is finished.. and I'm just taking what I need... " Jill then grabs her knife and jams it into weskers left eye. Wesker falls to one knee yelling in pain as he pulls the knife out. Jill and Barry can't believe thier eyes. Wesker starts laughing " Indeed, still too early to take away pain but Birkin was right... I am stronger" Barry yells "Not strong enough for this and shoots Wesker right in the chest.. Wesker staggers.. looks up and smiles. Wesker then runs over to Barry picks him up with one hand and throws him across the room into a desk. "Good thing you didn't do that earlier Barry.. or you little family may have had some visiters.. but you're going to die anyway so why does it matter" Wesker reaches for his mic... At just that momet the Tyrant burst out of its container and looks over at Jill. Jill runs over to Barry but Wesker catches her and drags her over to the Tyrant. "Don't you ever learn Jill" Wesker looks at the Tyrant and says to Jill "You can't win... Time to say goodbye Jill... this is your end.. I will soon join your fate but I don't have to worry about death... because its on my side" Just then Barry shoots Wesker in the back of the head.. blowing off half his head... the Tyrant then impales Wesker... blood everywhere.. slamming him on the celing and ground over and over then throwing him into the corner of the room... Jill helps Barry to him feet and aim thier guns at the Umbrella monster infront of them wondering what Wesker meant by a not worrying about death and who is Birkin?"

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
At a loss for words?? I know, I know.. true talent. :p LoL. I was thinking of writting some more but.. I dunno.

Top Bottom