• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker thinks Sarah Palin should run for 2012 - for ***** and giggles!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So, I saw this on the news today . D.C Douglas (who, I'm sure you all know voiced Wesker in RE 5 and several other games) released a music video encouraging the Republican party to draft Sarah Palin into the 2012 Presidential race. It's brilliant.
Mr. Douglas, in a post on his Hollywood blog, explains that he felt compelled to act after MSNBC and CNN dismissed the prospect of a Sarah Palin run for the Republican nomination in 2012. "It astonishes me that people like Lawrence O'Donell and Anderson Cooper cannot see the benefit of her running…" Mr. Douglas said in a later interview, "After all that America has been through recently -- the recession, Wall Street, God's natural disaster punishments -- we truly need Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann in the race. Laughter is the best medicine, and their candidacy would be such a healing experience for our country."
Watch the video here!
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/4/prweb8271834.htm

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm ready to support Palin for president. But I want Wesker as vice president!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm ready to support Palin for president.
I'd like to see her run for President. Well, I'd like to see her run for anything, really. President... Employee of the Month at Dunkin' Donuts.... the latter she'd be a tad more qualified for... but I just want to see her run for something. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Palin is dependent on someone to guide her and back her up. Palin + Wesker = dynamite. They almost can't fail.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, at least Wesker's plans to eliminate humanity and destroy the world would be pretty much in the bag at that point haha

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Hey Uroboros is all the rage nowadays! You too can be Superman! Get your phials at a convenience store near you! (Really fast now) Side-effects may vary, but are known to include convulsions, seizures, and death. Please consult your local comic-book nerd before taking Uroboros.

Top Bottom