• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) weapon of choice

weskerfan

what was you favorite weapon,mine was the grenade launcher and shot gun,for harder enemies the magnum.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Shotgun. No contest! Leon's souped-up shotgun was an absolute beast! Well, the Magnum might have been that little bit stronger... but nothing coolness like the shotty. The mini-gun came in at a close second. :p

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I'll have to go with the shotgun. The Minigun and the Magnum were ok too. But the shotgun was a beast.

REDNECK

i got killed so many times in RE2 i gave up on it so i dont know much about the weapons in this except the handgun :(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I found myself sticking with the original handgun. I always like a challenge in a game, and so go for the harder option.
Although when it comes to it obviously the done up magnum does make you feel powerful lol

weskerfan

(there you go again)
i think my overall favorite was the grenade launcher.it was fun to see their bodies burst in to flames when i shoot them,as well as their arms and heads blowing off.

Wesker1987

I would say the shotgun for getting out of a sticky situation.
Lots of zombies....
The magnum for bosses, but when you put the parts on i felt it lost some of its appeal, really just because of the recoil which sometimes was a pain in the ass!
The machine gun was badass, it helped me out a lot in the 2nd scenario when you go into the room with three of the hunter type monsters to get the master key?
I died at first and when i brought that beast with me the next time they had no chance of even getting close!

Aw sheea!!!

Wesker1987

Does anyone else think the grenade launcher could have done to have more range? Expecially for Birkin, you don't want to get too close to that guy, he was one angry mofo!

Top Bottom