• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 WE WANT CLAIRE REDFEILD BACK!!

E25mad25

The best RE games are Claire's, why didnt they just put her in RE6 instead of this fat Helena, if capcom ever makes RE7 we want Claire to be the protagonist, i thought it was her turn!!
what do you think? can you make up a story for her?

svp

Helena is not fat she is a strong women with curves, but I do miss Claire...doubt we will see her in a canon game though, maybe another spin off movie. sorry :(

E25mad25

Helena is not fat she is a strong women with curves, but I do miss Claire...doubt we will see her in a canon game though, maybe another spin off movie. sorry :(
HAHAHA the ripoff movie made me luagh, helena being fat is a joke but there is no reason to make a new character while they have CLAIRE REDFEILD!!
Ada has a secret campaign in RE6, maybe Claire too?

svp

lol I know u were joking I always laugh at fat jokes, but Capcom confirmed that claire is not returning in Res 6. I know, Degeneration was a hot mess! all the characters looked like gumby animations and I wanted to smack that little kid the whole time. It is possible for her to appear in a future game though, maybe replacing Chris in the BSAA along with Piers. I do miss her sweet ass as well, lol :D

ToCool74

Veteran Member
nah Claire will not be in RE6.

Judging by The main characters and how this is a "first meetup" of two of the series main male heroes (Chris and Leon), I think Capcom will pull the same card for RE7 and have a "first meetup" of Jill and Claire along with a new character like they did with Jake.

Maybe the daughter of Barry or some **** lol.

Aleck

Biohazard
The best RE games are Claire's, why didnt they just put her in RE6 instead of this fat Helena, if capcom ever makes RE7 we want Claire to be the protagonist, i thought it was her turn!!
what do you think? can you make up a story for her?

How's it going? I share the same passion for Claire Redfield, she is probably my favorite character. I really like Jill Valentine too, but for some reason...now I feel as though Claire is replacing her as my top girl. Maybe its because I haven't seen her in awhile and would like to in the next game. Not too long ago, there was this great thread someone made about making your own RE game. I like it alot and wish more people would post in it because I enjoy hearing what other people think about. Here's my post from that thread. Claire would be the focal point along with Jill and Rebecca.

Name: Resident Evil Paradox or Resident Evil 7 (lame I know...)

Main entry/Spin-off: Main Entry (2 disc - fashioned after classic Resident Evil 2 story A and story B)

Genre (horror/action/etc):Action/Horror/Mystery

Characters: Claire Redifield, Jill Valentine, Rebbecca Chambers, Billy Cohen, Steve Burnside, Barry Burton cameo, HUNK, Parker Luciani, Raymond Vester, Jessica Sherawat - there would be smaller supporting roles, but as far as mainstays, those are the ones.

Story in a nutshell....(Or Super Long Summary):oops: : After the ordeal and fallout of Resident Evil 6, the B.S.A.A have decided to give Chris Redfield time off. His whereabouts are to remain top secret and unknown, but someone has other plans. They've not succeeded in attaining any valuable information as to Chris's location....so they go ahead with Plan B. Sometime after, the director of the B.S.A.A. receives a strange call from a man claiming to be Barry Burton. The man is irate and warns that Claire Redfield's life is on the line if Chris is to remain in hiding. The call ends and true to their promise, Claire Redfield is kidnapped...

After learning about the kidnapping the B.S.A.A have sent out Jill Valentine to a location of interest. A high tech facility somewhere in Northern Canada in a mountainous region. Jill's friend and old S.T.A.R.S member Rebbecca, has now joined the B.S.A.A and comes along for the mission. Parker Luciani radios Jill and Rebbecca vital information. His role is much like what Hunnigan was to Leon in RE4. Meanwhile it is observed that Raymond and Jessica are in the same area, their presence unclear. After investigating the rather small facility, Jill and Rebbecca encounter a giant mansion; where they find temporary refuge in after being chased by a group of new bio creatures.

We learn that Claire Redfield has been recently captured by an unknown organization and is being held hostage in a giant replica mansion in the(Northern Canada) mountains. Claire uses her quick wit to escape her cell again, but soon discovers that she in labyrinth-like mansion. She gains access to old files with names of virus test subjects. A list of human bio-weapons being held and experimented on in labs inside the mansion. One of them is none other than...Steve Burnside. A flashback of the Rockfort Island and Antarctica incidents overwhelm Claire. Brought to tears, Claire knows that at the risk of getting killed, she must find Steve and finally set him free; no matter the price. Early in the journey, Claire encounters a group of what look like Umbrella Soldiers, a team led by (unbeknownst to Claire) HUNK. After a brief exchange of words between HUNK and Claire, they duke it out, with Claire barely escaping a sure death from gun-fire.

Further Storyline Moments would be -
- Claire and Hunk's fight early in the game(It would be a series dodging and punching. Think similar to Leon/Krauser knife fight)
- Jill's first encounter with the Tyrant Wolof who is armed with grenades and machine guns.
- Rebbecca discovers Billy Cohen is part of the group that kidnapped Claire and confronts him.
- Claire encounters the Tyrant.
- Jill, Claire and Rebecca's first ever on game moment together as they unite and are attacked by crimson head zombies and then later, the Tyrant; forcing them to separate into different areas.
- Jill and Jessica's gun-battle that evolves into a fist-fight (none are killed) - think Chris/Sheva vs. Wesker/Jill from RE 5, but much more fun and better A.I.
- Raymond is heavily injured by the Tyrant.
- Rebbecca about to get killed by HUNK, is saved by Billy, who in turn is gravely injured by Tyrant.
- For brief moment, Rebbecca and Cohen share a passionate kiss and then suddenly Billy is killed off by HUNK.
- Claire find Steve Burnside not obviously mutated. After a tearful reunion, we discover that Steve has frightening powers similar if not greater to Alexia Ashford. Steve is happy to see Claire, but his happiness is quickly overshadowed by his hunger for revenge against those responsible for his torment.
- Jill and Rebbecca discover that HUNK, Jessica and Raymond(and not Barry) were involved with Claire's kidnapping.
- Jessica and Raymond escape the premises.
- Jill and Rebecca final battle against Tyrant Wolof.
- Steve turns on Claire
- Claire battles Steve and is forced to kill him.(Final Boss Battle)
- Ending would see Jill, Claire, and Rebecca safely escaping. Jill comforting Rebbecca who is clearly upset over Billy Cohen. The camera then focuses on Claire's face who sheds a few tears for Steve and then smiles. A comforting thought to know, Steve Burnside's torment is finally over.

---After the first few credits, Parker has some alarming news for Jill. The voice claiming to be Barry from earlier in the game, is a match. It is revealed that it was Barry. The women are on edge, as they wonder why Barry would be associated with the group that kidnapped Claire. Has Barry turned on his friends? The women stare at each other puzzled...as the scene fades to black.---
After Credits Secret Ending - Jessica and HUNK are seen entering an unknown facility in an unknown part of the world. They're seen discussing something. The camera pans out and we see Barry Burton held hostage, two soldiers with the Umbrella logo on each side. Ada Wong is seen talking to him as Barry refuses to look at her. Barry turns to look at another man sitting behind the chair, a man who looks a lot like Wesker....GAME END

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Wow.. That was pretty damn good. An all female cast would be bada** and would be a great way to bring back all of the forgotten favorites. Kudos, kudos. Would love to see something like this.

Now just have Jill and Rebecca make out at the end and you have a perfect RE. Explosions, death, chicks making out, boobs... and maybe some male nudity! YEAAAAAH!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll trade Jill for Claire, and then I'm on board! Lolz.

True... Claire and Rebecca make out sesh, they both lost their boyfriends and are thoroughly confused! Meanwhile Jill has to snap them out of it... but it is to no avail and they ride off into the rainbow sunset on Claire's motorcycle. LOL I swear to high I'm not god.

Reactions: svp

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
True... Claire and Rebecca make out sesh, they both lost their boyfriends and are thoroughly confused! Meanwhile Jill has to snap them out of it... but it is to no avail and they ride off into the rainbow sunset on Claire's motorcycle. LOL I swear to high I'm not god.
Haha yes! Let's all make this a collaborative effort(Aleck gets 99.99% credit :) ) and DEMAND that Capcom makes this lolz.

svp

hahahahaha like the stoner dog meme :D :p

MisFit138

I think she might be in it in some form, maybe mercenaries mode. After all, RE 5 was the 15 year anniversary of the original and it revisited the originalto an extent. It concluded the Chris/Jill/Wesker dynamic started in RE 1 and featured Rebecca and Barry in Mercenaries Reunion. RE 6 is 3 months shy of RE 2's 15 year anniversary and features Leon, Ada, and Sherry. Plus the different campaigns seem like an advanced "zapping system". And with yhe stories and characters crossing paths and Claire being the common denominator between them all, this is THE time and place for Claire to come back. Plus, we know the antagonist isnt above kidnappng a sybiling for a bargaining chip

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
If it makes anybody feel better...

CrashOkami is making a fan made game. with over about 30 hours of game play you can expect at LEAST 4 hours of Claire's storyline!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
If it makes anybody feel better...

CrashOkami is making a fan made game. with over about 30 hours of game play you can expect at LEAST 4 hours of Claire's storyline!

AND Rebecca ;) so it's a win/win there. If only Capcom took our game and made it into RE7 :p

Top Bottom