• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Was Chris the only character that was capable of killing Wesker

sadistic_greyfox

Nah, just eating all the cookies Rebecca made for him:D COOKIES=Power BUT he could bribe him to then push him in the lava when he least expects it.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Yes they were arch nemesises. If say Leon killed him fans would be pretty ****ed. See Leon only mentioned Wesker once, thats the closest they have ever been to fighting. Chris and Wesker fight constantly.

Zacmac90

Well it works for Chris cause they have a long history, besides Chris if there was any character that deserves the honor of killing Wesker, it would be a tie between Barry and Jill

wesker_awesome

Well it works for Chris cause they have a long history, besides Chris if there was any character that deserves the honor of killing Wesker, it would be a tie between Barry and Jill

Yeah especially Barry. He was holding his family hostage.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah especially Barry. He was holding his family hostage.

Well...Jill has a beef with him for blackmailing one friend and capturing another...also releasing the virus which killed those two little girls she'd grown to love, but that was in the SD Perry novel, so idk if that counts...

wesker_awesome

Well...Jill has a beef with him for blackmailing one friend and capturing another...also releasing the virus which killed those two little girls she'd grown to love, but that was in the SD Perry novel, so idk if that counts...

Never read that but apparently in one of his novels wesker threatens chris that hes gonna have relations with claisre "I've got a hard on like yoiu wouldn't believe."

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Never read that but apparently in one of his novels wesker threatens chris that hes gonna have relations with claisre "I've got a hard on like yoiu wouldn't believe."

Ya lol...if i remember right its in Code Veronica, because thats the one where Wesker meets Claire ya know...

wesker_awesome

Look me up then...names blink-day fan...I've only got one thing up...but i think its pretty sweet...whats yours?

kay, mines moolate127
I use windows paint, but im a great pencil artist i just have no way to post it I don't have a paper reader.

Top Bottom