• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 waht do u think the boss in re6?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I don't think Wesker is dead for several reasons.

1. He survived 2 grenades at once from one of the Alice clones at the beginning
2. Survived a plane crash shortly after that
3. Had his head shot up until there wasn't a whole lot left
4. After the bomb went off in his aircraft at the end, when you see Luther coming out of the sewer pipe, you can see the smoke and stuff from the explosion and also a parachuter landing in the water.

However, assuming he is dead and given the chance to choose a boss, I would like to see Alexia Ashford as the boss. They've already touched upon the Ashfords in the series, but I think they need more screen time. And I liked Alexia's mutated form where she would sling flamable blood everywhere :).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think Wesker is dead for several reasons.

1. He survived 2 grenades at once from one of the Alice clones at the beginning
2. Survived a plane crash shortly after that
3. Had his head shot up until there wasn't a whole lot left
4. After the bomb went off in his aircraft at the end, when you see Luther coming out of the sewer pipe, you can see the smoke and stuff from the explosion and also a parachuter landing in the water.

However, assuming he is dead and given the chance to choose a boss, I would like to see Alexia Ashford as the boss. They've already touched upon the Ashfords in the series, but I think they need more screen time. And I liked Alexia's mutated form where she would sling flamable blood everywhere :).

We are talking about the games lol...just so ya know...

But to answer the question, i think the boss should be Alex Wesker...and Alex should be female...think of it...a female version of Wesker would be KILLER...in more ways than one...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.

But to answer the question, i think the boss should be Alex Wesker...and Alex should be female...think of it...a female version of Wesker would be KILLER...in more ways than one...

I thought it said something about Alex being a dude, and something about mimicing stuff. i would love it if they added a "The Thing" element into the game so you don't even know who to trust.

Rain611

You can't kill me.

Oh woops, I don't know where my mind went lol. In that case I hope we get a new boss. I don't really see the point in bringing back an old one.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
You know, John Carpenter's The Thing. The alien creature that absorbs and mimics different lifeforms.

I think Alex Wesker will play a role in RE6, maybe even as the head of The Agency that secretly gives Ada orders to steal the Plagas sample behind Wesker's back in RE4. Personally, i would like to see Nicholai return as an antagonist.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Like a "who can I trust" element to it. Whether Alex absorbs and mimics people (like in The Thing) or just plain mimics them i want it to have that element.

Oh i gotcha...well from the trailers from Revelations, that what that game looks like its gonna be about...

Cyberote

I'm not sure. I'm just hoping to God that Capcom doesn't pull some stupid Wesker clone crap or something like that. They could always just pull a new villain out like Saddler, Sergei and Javier.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Like a "who can I trust" element to it. Whether Alex absorbs and mimics people (like in The Thing) or just plain mimics them i want it to have that element.

Although he doesn't mimic anyone, once William Birkin injects the G-virus into himself, he begins to turn into a "The Thing-esque" creature. And the G-Larvae also. Thats one of the things I like most about Birkin, the fact he ends up looking like something out of John Carpenters "The Thing." Makes him appear quite scary in some of his forms:

As for the boss, I'd like Alexia to return. Now I haven't played RE 5 because everyone says it's bullcrap, so I don't know who "Alex" is, but I hope the character is a hot-azz female.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Although he doesn't mimic anyone, once William Birkin injects the G-virus into himself, he begins to turn into a "The Thing-esque" creature. And the G-Larvae also. Thats one of the things I like most about Birkin, the fact he ends up looking like something out of John Carpenters "The Thing." Makes him appear quite scary in some of his forms:

As for the boss, I'd like Alexia to return. Now I haven't played RE 5 because everyone says it's bullcrap, so I don't know who "Alex" is, but I hope the character is a hot-azz female.

Agreed, Birkin was a top-class villian, but no where near as awesome as the Remake's Captain Wesker.
Yes, I hope Alex is a hot-ass female with jet-black hair, and ninja moves so we can see those flesh pumkins jiggle.

Top Bottom