• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Using quotes from the games in your everyday life?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Never have but i think I might just randomly, with a few people around, and with someone on the phone I might drop the line: Your right hand comes off?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
yes i do.
1.LEON HELP!!!(ASHLY)
2YOUR RIGHT HAND COMES OFF!(LEON)
3.ITS A GAME TIME(LUIS)
4.WEVE JACKED THE LINE?!(SALAZAR)
5.SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOLA!(WESKER)

and more and more lol

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I've said "what isssss this" before
And from left 4 dead
Zoooeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy
When i see someone called zoey

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I have been known to hand something to a friend and say "Will you take the _____? Yes or no?" I randomly talk like Wesker at the worst moments possible but that's about it.

Oh and I like to yell "CHRIS!!" at my brother, like Wesker does in RE5. My brother's name isn't even Chris. It's Brandon.....

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Oh and I like to yell "CHRIS!!" at my brother, like Wesker does in RE5. My brother's name isn't even Chris. It's Brandon.....
I literally do the same with my brother, Matt. Also, whenever someone says 'seven minutes' near us we turn to each other and repeat it in Wesker's voice. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I sometimes find myself talking like Moira, but not on purpose...

Reactions: Jen

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I always shout "NO! DON'T GO!" whenever i see a cat runs away from me.

Hahahah me too! I have four cats, and none of them will cuddle with me because they're an outside cat, an anti-social constantly grumpy cat, a kitten that won't stop moving, or because they don't like people touching them because they were abused as a kitten (we got the last one from an animal rescue thing). I've also come up with my own lines when they're running away, such as "A BRICK IS MORE CUDDLY THAN YOU!!!". xD

umbra aeterna

I quote everything from everywhere. My siblings and i have been game quuoting for years!

But on a eeird nite...some of wedkers re5 rants sounded like me during my emo years :(, which is weird since i hate that wedker the most (cept tge tight leather pants,

Though i do still think tge human race requires judgement

Top Bottom